The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When you missed out on the blacksmith costume because you only joined PC a few weeks ago...

CMDR_Un1k0rn
CMDR_Un1k0rn
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Larceny is your friend... Behold, my custom worker's clothes that I stole from shops and homes! All laundered, pun intended, and mine to keep forever! Daily craft writs will be more immersive now lol. Level 1 iron dagger to complete the look.

zO50ggQ.png
In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • LurgidBean
    LurgidBean
    ✭✭✭✭
    My (female, lvl 7, mule) orc wears that aproned bottom with the stolen corseted top as she /sweeps in the Orsinium bank.
    She is just waiting for some handsome Vestige to come by and whisk her away to adventures and that Forge-wife Life.

I like that regular clothes are an option. :) Not every character is fancy.
    Xbox NA/EU
    "Once I misplaced an entire roast chicken, so this doesn't surprise me."