The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Moment of Reckoning Social/PVE Guild with Discord! (Updatedx2)

Laila821
Laila821
✭✭
tumblr_pazxliVZjX1x61ruko1_1280.png

We are PVE guild with a focus on trials and social aspects of the game.

What we offer:
  • Dungeon Teams scheduled around YOUR available times for completion, gear farming, achievements, and fun.
  • Monthly 50/50 raffles
  • A guild house with transmutation station, crafting tables, target skeletons, and working on Mundus Stones.
  • Weekly events:
Monday: Pledges
Tuesday: World Boss Dailies
Wednesday: Zone Clear
Thursday: Pledges
Friday: Trials
Saturday: PVP
Sunday: Trials

We are looking to fill a roster Friday's 8pm CST for trials. Need all roles. Also looking for 1 dps for Sundays 7pm CST. Please message me if interested!

About Us:

Flitzbane and I created this guild almost 4 years ago on Xbox with the purpose of having a group of like-minded members in the same guild, so we never had to use the activity finder and could always do group activities without having to ask in zone chat. We would like to go back to the roots of that, only this time on PC, and let MoR grow and become a place where dailies, trials, shard farming, and even questing doesn't have to be a solo thing. While we are fine with solo play, (I personally solo play a lot) We know how hard it can be to get groups and how much more fun it is when we can have a friend or two tagging along!

Active Time:
We are looking to expand our roster so that all time zones are covered and there is always someone on to help or explore Tamriel with. (Guild events are scheduled around CST.)

Scheduling and management:
We are an organized guild. This is in hopes that everyone’s wants and needs within the guild are met. While we have scheduled events, random guild fun is always welcome.

Communication:
We use discord, this is not a requirement, however, it is recommended for members to join. This is where you can get the full benefits of being in the guild. Whether it be needing help with a build, maelstrom arena, crafting, or finding someone to help you with daily quests. Looking just to chat with someone when you’re stuck at work and would rather be playing the game. Discord will give you access to all of that and more!

I could make this a horribly long post that no one would finish reading, but I will end it here and say we hope to hear from you soon. You can post below, message me here, or join our discord for more information and an invite.

Discord

IGN: Laila821
Discord: Laila#5386
Edited by Laila821 on April 1, 2019 12:36PM
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    **Update**
    Edited by Laila821 on January 23, 2019 8:50PM
  • NewAgeJohnWayne
    May I join @NewAgeJohnWayne
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Sent!
  • bravotango60
    bravotango60
    Soul Shriven
    Hello. New on PC. Actually was only playing ESO on console for 2 weeks, got a toon to level 15, and decided I would rather play on what I have always played on...a PC. Only level 7 now but if you will have me @Kwozzi. Have a lot to learn.
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Hello. New on PC. Actually was only playing ESO on console for 2 weeks, got a toon to level 15, and decided I would rather play on what I have always played on...a PC. Only level 7 now but if you will have me @Kwozzi. Have a lot to learn.

I will send the invite! Welcome to the PC side of the game :D
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are still looking for members. Looking at running trials on Sundays 6pm-8pm cst. We are new player friendly and currently have several members that just hit 160cp and are gearing. :smile:
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are still looking for members! We have 2 dungeon teams scheduled and would love to have more. Also still open to people looking for a casual social atmosphere with discord. Hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day.
  • eruexe
    eruexe
    What timezone you guys in?
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    eruexe wrote: »
    What timezone you guys in?

We schedule events in central standard time but we have members from coast to coast.
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Are you as excited as we are for Elsweyr and necromancers? Not to mention the quality of life updates coming! <3 We are still recruiting and looking for members interested in casual and PVE setting. Still have spots open for upcoming trial team(s) and even dungeon teams. Join our discord to ask for an invite or drop a comment below. :)
  • Stacks5
    Stacks5
    Soul Shriven
    Just started playing eso on pc, lvl 11 and I’m willing to put in the time and effort to learn and get better ign: Stacks5
  • mightyshadeb16_ESO
    mightyshadeb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings! I am an "older" player that decided to give the game a new try and I would be interested in joining your guild.

By old I mean last time I played there were still veteran ranks and I was well on my way to complete Cadwell's Silver. I picked up where I left the game years ago, minus the guild, which disbanded a bit before I left the game. Now that I am back, I feel I am missing something without a social guild to tag along.

Let's say I've sailed on rough waters, but I am by no mean a veteran. I have much to learn and re-learn, but I am more than willing to give it a fresh try.
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Greetings! I am an "older" player that decided to give the game a new try and I would be interested in joining your guild.

By old I mean last time I played there were still veteran ranks and I was well on my way to complete Cadwell's Silver. I picked up where I left the game years ago, minus the guild, which disbanded a bit before I left the game. Now that I am back, I feel I am missing something without a social guild to tag along.

Let's say I've sailed on rough waters, but I am by no mean a veteran. I have much to learn and re-learn, but I am more than willing to give it a fresh try.

Welcome back to the game! We would love to have you join. If you can send your ign I can send an invite. You can also join our discord and post it there and someone can invite you.
  • mightyshadeb16_ESO
    mightyshadeb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Right, that would probably be helpful.

UserID: LloydShade
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Right, that would probably be helpful.

UserID: LloydShade

Invite sent! :)
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Looking for DPS for trials on Sundays 7pm cst! Also still recruiting casual members.
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting! Currently looking for dps for normal trials Sunday nights at 7pm cst. Not watching the Superbowl? Come join us for some guild trials fun 😁 Join our discord for a quick invite or post here.

Have a great Sunday!
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are still looking for DPS and possibly a tank for our Sunday night trial roster. 7pm CST! If interested please contact us or join the discord.

We are also still recruiting for the social aspect of the game. We have helpful members and an active discord chat.
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Good Morning! We are looking for more members. All roles and factions welcome. We now have a guild house with merchant, banker, transmutation station, Target skeletons, and more.

We would like to have more dungeon teams and a 2nd trial team, currently spots open for all roles.

Message me or ask below if you you have any questions.

Have a great day 😊
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are still accepting new members. Join us on discord or message me for a guild invite :) Have a great weekend.
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting! Looking for all roles.
  • Kofad
    Kofad
    ✭✭
    Looking to join in... @Kunlon-Stryker

#Stryker
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are still accepting new members and looking for tanks and dps interested in Sunday Trials! Join our discord or pm me for info/invite.
  • Gnatz
    Gnatz
    ✭✭
    So ...

Could y'all use a WOG (Way Old Gamer) who talks too much, posts too much, understands the elusive concept of teamwork and the value of online budz. Been involved in massive multiplayer gaming for over 20 years, RPG's even longer (think Wizard's Crown on an Atari 800).

Will hit y'all up on Discord this evening after the taxi-dad run for #1 son. Last I checked, I'm @Gnatz

DISCLAIMER: None of the above implies I'm any good at any of this. :p
    Gnatz

"The squeaky wheel gets the kick." -- Minsc
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Gnatz wrote: »
    So ...

Could y'all use a WOG (Way Old Gamer) who talks too much, posts too much, understands the elusive concept of teamwork and the value of online budz. Been involved in massive multiplayer gaming for over 20 years, RPG's even longer (think Wizard's Crown on an Atari 800).

Will hit y'all up on Discord this evening after the taxi-dad run for #1 son. Last I checked, I'm @Gnatz

DISCLAIMER: None of the above implies I'm any good at any of this. :p

Sounds good to us! Look forward to hearing from you in Discord.
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting! :) Would love to have more members. Looking for people of all types, young, old, experienced, new. Interested in social, trials, or dungeon atmosphere? We could be a good home for you. Message me for info or join us on discord.
  • Hallucinogin
    Hallucinogin
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join. 405 CP Templar Healer with dps off spec. My in game name is @Hallucinogin.
  • EVD09
    EVD09
    Soul Shriven
    Just start my new NB and looking to join, can I get an invite?

PC/NA: DeLe0n9
    PC/NA: DeLe0n9
  • zdeathz
    zdeathz
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join please
  • zdeathz
    zdeathz
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite my user ID: is zDeathz
    Char Name : Elysiuhm