Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC/NA] Dummy Humpers - Endgame PVE/Trials/Social (Oceania Based)

Skooshyy
Skooshyy
✭✭
G'day! My name is Skooshyy and I welcome you to Dummy Humpers! We are an actively growing guild and community that has a main focus on PVE and Trials etc, but we also have people interested in PVP with Battlegrounds and tier one Cryodiil rewards and also an upcoming Duelling tournament! :D

Our Events Schedule:

Friday: 5 - 8PM AEST start time vCrag trial

Saturday:
- 8PM Progression group

Sunday: Afternoon / Night vCrag trial

In the works:
- Duelling Tournament

Of course, these are not the only events that can happen, some can randomly pop up on our discord so keep a look out!
Speaking of Discord, we have a discord server of our very own and we highly recommend you join it! It's where all of our communication occurs for raids and preparing for events. So make sure you join it and come chat and have fun with us!

For a guild invite you can either comment on this post with your ESO @ name, DM me on discord @ Skooshyy#0001 , or join our discord and ask a member in there!

Discord: https://discord.gg/HcCTvZJ (Case sensitive)
Edited by Skooshyy on March 8, 2019 10:09AM
  • Skooshyy
    Skooshyy
    ✭✭
    bump
    Edited by Skooshyy on February 3, 2019 3:37AM
  • Skooshyy
    Skooshyy
    ✭✭
    bump
  • Torin88
    Torin88
    Soul Shriven
    hello, do you run any trials after 10 PM west? I'm in the EST tine zone, and would be interested in some early morning trials
  • Skooshyy
    Skooshyy
    ✭✭
    Hello @Torin88

Our run times in EST would be in between 3AM EST and 5AM EST for our usual runs, times can vary though.
  • Torin88
    Torin88
    Soul Shriven
    yep, sorry for the typo, aest lol. Thanks for the response, I'm Looking for trials that start around the time yours end. Good luck!
  • Skooshyy
    Skooshyy
    ✭✭
    Still looking for members! All are welcome!
    Edited by Skooshyy on February 28, 2019 7:01AM
  • Skooshyy
    Skooshyy
    ✭✭
    bump uwu
  • Skooshyy
    Skooshyy
    ✭✭
    Don't forgot to join our discord! We can answer any questions you have there