Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Games Time Cards

k9mouse
k9mouse
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there any word when they hit the stores and what stores will carry them? Thanks
  • Natai
    Natai
    ✭✭
    Would like to know this as well.

Also wondering if there will be any digital time cards available. Would like to be able to purchase time codes to give away to friends and guildmates.
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like this Sunday we have to select a Sub plan, I would like to use game time cards. Does anyone know when they will be out and what stores will carry them?
  • Nyxeia
    Nyxeia
    ✭✭
    I know that there are some options on your account page to buy a subscription that is not recurring, charging you €12,99 only once, depending on what method of payment you're using. As far as stores, I would not know.
    Morgyn
    Breton Templar (Healer/DPS)
    <The Datura Company> (RP)
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like to buy 6 months or 1 year. For reasons I will not get into, I want to use time cards instead of my credit card.
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will I be able to buy a life-time subscription?
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • MistryssNite
    MistryssNite
    ✭✭✭
    I, too, want to use time cards. Using a credit card is too risky. Plus, I prefer prepaid cards for games. This would be great to know! Does anyone know if we must by a specific ESO card or will it be something like an ZOS card that would cover all their games?
    Edited by MistryssNite on April 4, 2014 2:42PM
    Current main: Pe'tra
    Female Khajiit Templar of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Feel free to join her in questing ^.^
    It's just been a morning of death
  • Frosthawk
    Frosthawk
    ✭✭✭
    Subscription gives you 30, 90 or 180 days pre-payment changes giving multiple options to pay inluding PayPal which one I do also prefer over straight credit card payment to keep safety top priority.
    Edited by Frosthawk on April 4, 2014 2:50PM
    EU - Adlmeri Dominion
    Sanquin's tester
  • MajikMyst
    MajikMyst
    ✭✭✭
    Way passed April 4th and still no means to buy time cards in the U.S. Not a good start here.. I would love to subscribe, but with the lack of security on this website for our accounts.. No credit cards will be used here.. So it is either time cards or my money goes else where.. Increasing website account security would also be nice.. Oh and not splashing our login info in the game would also be nice.. My account login has no place in the game..
  • MajikMyst
    MajikMyst
    ✭✭✭
    Gedalya wrote: »
    Will I be able to buy a life-time subscription?

Sure.. All for the low low price of $15.00 a month.. Or you can use their alternate options of 3 and 6 months blocks.. You can be a subscriber for life as long as you pay as you go..

Yes I know that is not quite what you meant.. But who does a life time subscriptions anymore?? They are not very profitable for the company and don't make much sense for the consumer..

Now if you want to pay them $1800 dollars.. I am sure they will let you play for the next 10 years.. Would that be close enough??
    Edited by MajikMyst on April 8, 2014 9:35PM