Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

lvl 50 how many attributes points for health etc

Teutoburger
Teutoburger
✭✭
people in lvl 50 who are dps, how much points do you put into stamina and health in both pve when it comes to quests and in battlegrounds?
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What class do you play as that will have a lot to do with it?

I play a pet sorc so put all 64 of my attribute points into Magicka with none for health or stamina. I then use skill points to bring in passives for improving Magicka, Health and Stamina stats that are available for the various class/armor/weapon/guild/etc. Skill points along with slotting actions like Magelight also let me increase my crit and spell damage. Gear also has an influence so I slot sets and enchants that increase magicka, magicka recovery, crit and spell power. For CP I emphasize those things that deal with staffs, magicka, spell crit, etc.
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Usually for a DD, you put all attribute points into your main ressource.
    You only would want to consider changing that if your health is too low. You can either do that with attribute points or health enchantments on your armor.
    For a beginner I would recommend having at least about 17k health when you have obtained the undaunted passive bonus.
    You may drop it to 16 if youre feeling a little safer, but dont drop to 15 if you dont know if you have a tank with ebon armory or a warden healer that would boost your health to an okay level.
    Talking pve
    Edited by GaunterODim on February 14, 2019 1:11AM
  • Teutoburger
    Teutoburger
    ✭✭
    i currently play as a stamina templar. also got a stamina nightblade
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assuming your two stam characters are not tanks, I would put all 64 attribute points into stam and enchant all your apparel with +stam with the possible exception I mention below.

Your base health will be around 12k - maybe a bit more depending on your race. Boost that to a comfortable fighting level (I like 18-18.5k) with the following:
    - Level 9 undaunted mettle passives if you're wearing 5/1/1 armor.
    - One 'boost' to your health for ~1k from either a health enchantment on your chest piece OR from a health boost given by an armor set.
    - Blue food (ragout) that boosts your health and stam for an hour (and 20 mins if you take the relevant alchemy passives).
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your going to put any into Health as a DPS, it's usually around 10.

Your target, buffed with food and gear is 17K to 18K Health.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting your health from enchantments and sets means that you have the flexibility to adjust how much you need depending on the dungeon, just by swapping equipment. You'll be doing something similar with skills, slotting a self-heal for some circumstances, and not in others.

If you allocate them as attributes, it's harder to change.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As has been mentioned food works well to buff health. I run about 12.5K for health unbuffed and find this works fine for open world. When I go to dungeons I like to use Withered Tree Inn Venison Pot Roast which buffs my health to 17K. It also buffs my Magicka and Stamina a decent amount as well. I don't get as high of a magicka buff as some other foods but the better survivability in dungeons is worth the trade off of slightly lower DPS to me.