Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

More Vampire Content Wish list

Turokos_Vampires
Turokos_Vampires
✭✭✭
Master Vampire Armor as a costume, like the armor from Skyrim.

The Vampire Lord form, as a polymorph, either a crownstore item, or a DLC reward for something in the future.

Lamae shrine as a house decoration for large homes. (Note, why not make a shrine for Vamp and Wolf that is a house item, that is active?)

Increased undercroft bodies selection, more dead bodies for decorations which would help enrich both RP player's homes, as well as just giving a more creepy vibe.

NPC thralls for homes.

Blood Fiend/ Vampire NPC's for homes. ( Such as a nobles pack, which has Vampire NPC's that simply stand around for decor as well as possible merchants for homes ) With account unlock for all homes.

Blood Chalices

Blood pool pit.

Gargoyle training dummies.

Blood fiend training dummies.

Vampire bat non combat flying pet.

Non combat baby gargoyle

• InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 on most of these
    And ofcourse the Mortal's Mask skin to hide vampirism (asap).
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to see the whole vampire DLC with a new questline. Of course their engine and graphics won't allow to create another "Blood and Wine" masterpiece (though honestly, Summerset quite reminds me Beauclair), but they have enough talented people in their team to create something unique enough and interesting.
    Edited by StormChaser3000 on February 2, 2019 1:07PM
  • AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    As much as I love being a vampire, the ability to hide my vampirism (just outside of PvP) would be amazing. I don't care if it's a skin etc. that doesn't work in pvp.

I would love some vampire themed costumes etc, I'm honestly sick of using daedric stuff and a coffin for the 'vampire theme'.
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Main character: Healer, CP 1300+,
    Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

History is a story written by the victors, who often paint themselves the best of lights.
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They might do what they did with wolfhunter, have a DLC dedicated to Vampire changes. I hope they do this. I love vampires but i have 0 vampire characters. I have loads of WW no vamps, I despise the huge fire damage issue, also the skins are soooo boring to me
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AndrejLeo wrote: »
    They might do what they did with wolfhunter, have a DLC dedicated to Vampire changes. I hope they do this. I love vampires but i have 0 vampire characters. I have loads of WW no vamps, I despise the huge fire damage issue, also the skins are soooo boring to me

Burning down to cinder is't such an issue while you get used to it. I have 3 vampires in pvp. They are allways stage 4 to get fast sneaking and I haven't had any issue with fire. Dawnbreaker on the other hand hurts. As for pve there are allways unwilling mortals to feed on or Bloody Mara shots to drink when in dire need.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would love for my khajiit vampires to not have pale, discloured fur. It's HAIR, not skin, FFS.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Shalktonin
    Shalktonin
    ✭✭✭
    i want vamps to be outlawed and give us a proper set of tools and dawnguard class to eradicate the filth...but that's just me.
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YUSS BAT PETS!!!
  • wsmith97ub17_ESO
    wsmith97ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Zos can really cash in as there are so many vamps in the game.

I would like a big vamp mansion in Rivenspire as well as all the other goodies in this post.

It is the mind, that is the mind, confusing the mind. Do not leave the mind, oh mind, to the mind.
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yes!!! A vampire castle... with outfits, motifs and a dead hound. :)

maxresdefault.jpg
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apart from Mortal's Mask skin to cover vampism, it would be awesome if we could buy proper cattle for our houses as in aesthetically appealing females.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A New DLC Dungeon with two Dungeons that have one boss as the vampire and then morph into the Vampire Lord and the other Dungeon with a Monster Werebat in a mountain Cave. Just look at all that mountain space to make an epic dungeon or Trial.
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My complaint has been that body markings are completely useless on vampires. ZOS loses out on potential Crown Store customers because facial and body markings are practically invisible.
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    i like how its kinda faded some of the markings look great as a vampire maybe make an option to toggle weather vampirism shows with body markings, skins, etc you know make it optional to show or hide you're a vampire
    Edited by godagarah5000 on February 14, 2019 2:39AM
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm alright with this as long as we can join a mutually exclusive group of cleanbooded humans like the Dawnguard with equally cool backstory to hunt and kill Vampires. (I just don't like that everyone is a monster - bad for theme)
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    and a vampire clan system would be awesome and pick the clan to join and get clan benefits like join the volkihar vampire clan, the secret vampire clan of cyrodiil, the morrowind clans of aundae, berne, and quarra, the clanns of elder scrolls ii etc
  • Turokos_Vampires
    Turokos_Vampires
    ✭✭✭
    Apart from Mortal's Mask skin to cover vampism, it would be awesome if we could buy proper cattle for our houses as in aesthetically appealing females.

females and males would be great.
  • Turokos_Vampires
    Turokos_Vampires
    ✭✭✭
    Also, think there should be a weapon crafting station out in the wilds somewhere, where you could craft a vampire armor set. We have few 9 trait sets, and after spending, in my opinion, months to get 9 traits researched we need more. Plus if you spent all that time researching, 9 set trait areas, need to be worth the effort in getting them done.

I would like to see something like a Blood Champion Set that is craft-able with 9 traits.

1 item, 1096 Health

2 items, 1096 magicka
    2 items, 1096, stamina

3 items, 200, spell damage, 200 weapon damage

4, items, 866, spell crit, 866 weapon critical.

5, items. when in stage 2 or above, a vampire gains an additional 10% to Supernatural Recovery. The vampire also gains a 15% to unleash an area effect accelerating drain, restoring up to 20% of the vampires missing health every 1 second for 3 seconds. If the vampire is at full health, a blood aura is shared, t=healing up to 12 party members within range.
  • Turokos_Vampires
    Turokos_Vampires
    ✭✭✭
    Also, think there should be a weapon crafting station out in the wilds somewhere, where you could craft a vampire armor set. We have few 9 trait sets, and after spending, in my opinion, months to get 9 traits researched we need more. Plus if you spent all that time researching, 9 set trait areas, need to be worth the effort in getting them done.

I would like to see something like a Blood Champion Set that is craft-able with 9 traits.

1 item, 1096 Health

2 items, 1096 magicka
    2 items, 1096, stamina

3 items, 200, spell damage, 200 weapon damage

4, items, 866, spell crit, 866 weapon critical.

5, items. when in stage 2 or above, a vampire gains an additional 10% to Supernatural Recovery. The vampire also gains a 15% to unleash an area effect accelerating drain, restoring up to 20% of the vampires missing health every 1 second for 3 seconds. If the vampire is at full health, a blood aura is shared, t=healing up to 12 party members within range.

The area effect drain should happen like most armor abilities, once it procs, then again every 30 seconds.
  • Turokos_Vampires
    Turokos_Vampires
    ✭✭✭
    Delpi wrote: »
    Oh yes!!! A vampire castle... with outfits, motifs and a dead hound. :)

maxresdefault.jpg

a dead hound mount!
  • Turokos_Vampires
    Turokos_Vampires
    ✭✭✭
    The quest for the polymorph could involve either Lamae, a quest for the blood chalice, to increase the vampire's power, but really its just the polymorph. Daily quests like the dark brotherhood, or making a deal with molag bal himself
  • Vuldovahkriid
    Vuldovahkriid
    ✭✭✭
    Well I feel if we get a Vampire themed DLC/Chapter, Skyrim would definitely be it. The Dawnguard were started in the 2nd Era, so it fits lore wise. And I remember a Vampire Lord Polymorph being datamined like 3 years ago, around the time the Werewolf Lord Polymorph came out, but nothing came of it.
    Valtyr Stormblade- Nord DK CP810

Vulsahvith- Argonian NB CP810

Illidan Highborn- High Elf Sorc CP810

Thrall Durotar- Orc WD CP810

Mythos Varedis- Wood Elf TP CP810

Ra'zaq- Khajit NB CP810

Aelya Proudmoore- Breton Sorc CP810

Broxigar Saurfang- Orc DK CP810

Lady Sylvannas Windrunner- Dark Elf NB CP810

Lord Anduin Wyrnn- Breton TP CP810
  • Turokos_Vampires
    Turokos_Vampires
    ✭✭✭
    Well I feel if we get a Vampire themed DLC/Chapter, Skyrim would definitely be it. The Dawnguard were started in the 2nd Era, so it fits lore wise. And I remember a Vampire Lord Polymorph being datamined like 3 years ago, around the time the Werewolf Lord Polymorph came out, but nothing came of it.

I remember that too.
  • Turokos_Vampires
    Turokos_Vampires
    ✭✭✭
    Zos can really cash in as there are so many vamps in the game.

I would like a big vamp mansion in Rivenspire as well as all the other goodies in this post.

I agree, there is so many things they could add that would please vampire players. A themed home would be great to have as well.
  • IIISYNIII
    IIISYNIII
    ✭✭✭
    I think this game is really lacking vampire themed content. Werewolf content is everywhere, including a DLC. Vamps are always left in the dark.
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IIISYNIII wrote: »
    I think this game is really lacking vampire themed content. Werewolf content is everywhere, including a DLC. Vamps are always left in the dark.

They are probably waiting until people recover after "Twillight"...and stop associating vampire topics with that sh*t.

However I think it's recovering slowly, since I heard that Vampire The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 was announced for the next year :love:
  • IIISYNIII
    IIISYNIII
    ✭✭✭
    IIISYNIII wrote: »

They are probably waiting until people recover after "Twillight"...and stop associating vampire topics with that sh*t.

However I think it's recovering slowly, since I heard that Vampire The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 was announced for the next year :love:

Yea, that fu**ing movie. Out of the vastness of vampire movies, one shows vampires as sparkling glitter bombs, and everyone uses that one movie to bring down every vampire lore ever made.
  • Stewart1874
    Stewart1874
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A small vampire story is very much needed. My interest in this game is waning quite badly at the moment and something like that would probably help jump start me playing again.

The clan idea is pretty cool. Would be interesting to see.
    PS4 - Europe - Aldmeri Dominion
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vamps definitely need some love content wise. Would be amazing if we got the vampire lord form from Skyrim or something similar. As it is now the vampire skills are kinda sad. Also the ability to have tattoos and makeup not be completely faded/invisible would be great. Wouldn't say no to any vampire related cosmetic items either.