The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 Pro: Enhanced Option has unacceptable performance issues

cheifsoap
cheifsoap
✭✭✭✭✭
Please fix this. I've been playing this game since July 2018 and I've mostly kept quiet about this but come on guys, its been a long time and its still in a unplayable state. There is no real excuse why this hasn't been fixed yet
  • Hostee
    Hostee
    ✭✭✭
    What do you mean exactly? I play on a PS4 pro in 4K HDR mode.
  • cheifsoap
    cheifsoap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hostee wrote: »

If you go to video in the options there's an option to flip 4k to 1080p Enhanced. Flipping that on causes all kinds of performance issues for me
    Edited by cheifsoap on February 12, 2019 3:28PM
  • Hostee
    Hostee
    ✭✭✭
    cheifsoap wrote: »
    Hostee wrote: »

If you go to video in the options there's an option to flip 4k to 1080p Enhanced. Flipping that on causes all kinds of performance issues for me

I haven’t tried the 1080p enhanced mode in quite a while. Let me try it out and see if I experience issues.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t remember there being one. I don’t have 4K tv. (Feel 4K tv is waste with my internet 10 up, 2 down. Although I do want 4K tv.) But I do have PS4 Pro I might be on the 1080P though. I’ll have to check this out. Thanks for the tip and warning though :)
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.