The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

battlefield acrobat

VikingBerserker
VikingBerserker
✭✭✭
Anyone using this set in bgs? Thinking of trying it with champion of the hist for a stam warden or dk. Thoughts?
Edited by VikingBerserker on February 6, 2019 4:14PM
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm also curious about BA for BGs. I've been hoarding some pieces. Once I get enough impen/transmutation stones, I'll give it a shot.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both my nbs use it, and Im thinking of using it for my stam sorc. 6% cheaper dark deal, crit surge, dawnbreaker and spin2win
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't seem to sell. More people need to start using it so I can make some money lol.
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't seem to sell. More people need to start using it so I can make some money lol.

Yeah, body pieces are usually 800-1k a piece with max prices around 1.5k.
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love Acrobat, it's an excellent set for bg's and noCP in general. It really helps to deal with the consistent incoming CC spam and subsequent break-frees and lets you go the extra mile on offense before you gas out.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking about swapping Battlefield acrobat in for my current impregnable well-fitted set. I'll be more susceptible to burst as my overall crit resist will be less, but having the ability cost reduction touching on all skills rather than just dodge roll and Sprint seems like it would be nice. And with the regen bonuses on the set, I'd be able to put more weapon damage glyphs on my jewelry to enhance my damage output.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have it on my stamblade with eternal hunt for bgs. Awesome stuff.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have it on my stamplar its Nice, i couldnt go with ravager without it. I used it on my nb too, but changed it for Willows Path (much better)

Speaking of, has anyone tried to compare it to bonepirate? :)
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JobooAGS wrote: »
    Both my nbs use it, and Im thinking of using it for my stam sorc. 6% cheaper dark deal, crit surge, dawnbreaker and spin2win

Don’t think it’s worth it on stam sorc. Right now mine has tri glyphs and tri stat food and sustaining stam or magic isn’t much of a problem. Not even counting the sustain from prisoners.

I thought about using this set though.
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JobooAGS wrote: »

Don’t think it’s worth it on stam sorc. Right now mine has tri glyphs and tri stat food and sustaining stam or magic isn’t much of a problem. Not even counting the sustain from prisoners.

I thought about using this set though.

On my build I use med armor and dodge roll alot, so more stam sustain is great also having dbs cost 97 ult, rending costing 1.2k and spin2wins costing 2.1k is great, almost can spam db and can practically spam spin2win. Maybe I can use bloodspawn for even more dbs.
    Edited by JobooAGS on February 28, 2019 9:13PM
  • keevil111
    keevil111
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use it on my Bosmer Warden stam healer. Works great!
    PS4 NA