The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Chests in Cyrodil

Shalktonin
Shalktonin
✭✭✭
I spent a good portion of last night trying to hunt down chests in Cyrodi, trying to farm Alliance Motif pages, i found several maps on line but i couldn't seem to find them in game. Do chests still spawn in Cyrodil?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of the chests in Cyrodiil are treasure map chests. So as long as you have the treasure map in your inventory and go to the right spot, it's a guaranteed spawn to get the hidden treasure chest.

I havent run a Cyrodiil treasure map in a long time myself, but mine sell well enough that they must still be working.

I've seen other chests around, but it'll be a random spawns in possible chest locations.
    Edited by VaranisArano on February 14, 2019 3:22PM
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial City would probably be the better place to farm the chests. I know they will spawn down there and will have motif pages in them (however, they will only have them for the alliance you are in, you need to either be on another alliance to get the others, or buy them from guild stores, unless they have changed that in the past year or so)
    Edited by tmbrinks on February 14, 2019 3:59PM
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Shalktonin
    Shalktonin
    ✭✭✭
    ok thanks guys i still am learning this stuff so i appreciate the advice and suggestions. :smile: