The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New PvP? A middle ground between Cyrodiil and IC?

hyraak
hyraak
✭✭
So over the years, and quite frequently still, are the concerns for zerging and large ball groups. Imperial City CAN have these issues as well but very unlikely (almost quite the opposite). Imperial City is realitively dead in most campaigns.

However, what if a new zone were added that was roughly the size of Clockwork City or Murkmire that was meant solely for pvp? No useless pve quests, no dolmens to add to the lag, no groups over 6 people (yes a cap on group size, possibly cap at 12?).

I personally can only dream for this to happen because by now we all know @ZoS won't do anything about the terrible conditions in cyrodiil. What say the rest of you?

Maybe if @ZoS saw that enough people wanted something like this to happen they would do it.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They could call it Battlegrounds.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that will be the function of IC when it’s seprarated from Cyro. Let’s see what plans they have for it.
  • hyraak
    hyraak
    ✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    They could call it Battlegrounds.

No, the could not because what I was describing is 100% different than battlegrounds.