The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PC NA - Guild Selling Loot Runs?

Nellzer
Nellzer
✭✭✭
Hey All,

Do guilds commonly sell loots runs for trials? I'm looking for a 'carry' through AA, HRC or SO for the Vicious Ophidian set, ideally jewelry, 2x 1hs and the 2h. If anyone is doing this, PM me with the details of gold cost, how we'd coordinate, etc.

Thanks!
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Those are quite easy trials even on vet. Plenty of guilds do loot farming events weekly. Are you just averse to guild membership and would prefer to pay?
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Nellzer
    Nellzer
    ✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    Those are quite easy trials even on vet. Plenty of guilds do loot farming events weekly. Are you just averse to guild membership and would prefer to pay?

Yeah- my focus is PvP, but I want the set for CP grinding. Would rather pay to guarantee I can do one run and pay to get the drops and have everything traded to me, get it done in one shot.
  • Flares
    Flares
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, this guy thinks he'd get all the loot he wants in one run even if he pays everyone. In for a real treat and alot of eternal yokeda
  • Nellzer
    Nellzer
    ✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

Yeah- my focus is PvP, but I want the set for CP grinding. Would rather pay to guarantee I can do one run and pay to get the drops and have everything traded to me, get it done in one shot.
    Flares wrote: »
    Lol, this guy thinks he'd get all the loot he wants in one run even if he pays everyone. In for a real treat and alot of eternal yokeda

Not sure why you think this is unrealistic, already getting offers in game. RNG will play a factor, but the loot runs include all VO set pieces being traded to me for one bulk cost.
  • Trikie_Dik
    Trikie_Dik
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's referring to the drop of some of these items.... I have run vet HRC prob 20 times and seen a total of 3-4 gold AY jewelry drop across all 12 members every time. I have been through countless runs where AY daggers, yet alone any 1h weapon, drops from HRC as well.

Same with the VO set, daggers are not very common and you might go through up to a dozen runs before you even see one drop. I'm sure you can find guilds to pay and run you - just don't expect to see what you want to drop, especially in the correct traits, after only one or two runs.

You may be better off taking that fat stack of cash, joining pugs and then throwing that 250k at the first guy who gets your VO dagger and bribe him off it. Armor and jewelry are not bad to get if you don't mind upgrading jewelry quality or transmuting stuff... and chances are you will have the full set come up to you or free trades before you find two daggers to bribe off someone :)

My guild runs multiple normal crag and vet crag runs per week which all drop your VO stuff - If you want an invite and just run with us your more then welcome... we also roster on discord for the runs so you know exactly what time we're running what trial and if you have a space reserved. Prob going to be easier then trying to just buy carries for drops but to each his own, good luck either way man!!