Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC NA] Arrow to the Ni - PST/AEDT vDLC Trials

Kyzeragon
Kyzeragon
✭✭
<Arrow to the Ni> (PC NA) is a small, tight-knit PvE trials guild that runs mostly vDLC trials in evening Pacific and Oceanic times.
We aim to bring together players looking to do endgame trials in a chill environment. We have varying types of runs: some are core rosters, some have slots pre-filled, and some are completely open runs. Open rosters are automatically turned on for signups exactly 48 hours before the trial start time to ensure fair first come first served.

Our requirements are fairly lax: healers and tanks should have basic gear, and the minimum DPS requirement is 55k on the 21m for joining vDLC trials and 70k for the harder ones like vAS+2 and vCR+2. We don't run vCrags often, but the requirements are basically nonexistent for those. However, we do make plentiful use of encounter logs to give suggestions and help everyone improve.

Event Schedule (Pacific Time):
  • Tuesdays 9:15pm PDT - Open Weekly Leaderboard Trial
  • Wednesdays 9:15pm PDT - Nightbalds Core vRG HM Prog
  • Thursdays 9:15pm PDT - Casual Gamers Core DB Prog
  • Fridays 9:15pm PDT - Nightbalds Core vRG HM Prog
  • Saturdays 9:15pm PDT - Casual Gamers Core DB Prog
  • Sundays 9:15pm PDT - Open Voted Trial

Event Schedule (Australian Time):
  • Tuesdays 8pm AEST - Starch Core GS Prog
  • Fridays 8pm AEST - Starch Core GS Prog
  • Sundays 8pm AEST - Open Voted Trial

Guild Clears: All HMs (except Xalvakka), IR x6, GH x3, TTT x2, DB x2, GS x1

The voted trials are typically gear farms (vSS, vCR+1, vKA, vRG, vMoL, vHoF HM, vAS+1/+2) and the current cores are trifectas and HMs (GH, vRG HM, GS). There are usually plenty of spots available in open trials, but we're also on the lookout for core candidates or fills!

Other benefits: Guild house has multiple dummies, all Mundus stones, transmute station, and a nekomancer cult. Also addon help ;)

Join us on our Discord to see if we'd be suitable! Even if you don't have a guild slot for us, you can still sign up as backup for trials (guildies have priority).
Edited by Kyzeragon on June 6, 2022 4:02AM
  • HiLyfe808
    HiLyfe808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cool GM and friendly people.
    Edited by HiLyfe808 on July 30, 2019 8:25PM
  • paarthuurnaxx0207
    Hey there. I am an experienced returning player looking for a vet prog team to join. I main a Magicka sorc and would be happy to provide parses. Additionally I have completed vet trials on my templar healer as well, but prefer the dps class.

Before I had to take a break, I had completed the following.

-vHRC (HM)
    -vSO (HM)
    -vAA (HM)
    -vAS
    -vMAW
    -obviously all the normal trials

Will try to reach out in game, hope to hear from you soon!
  • Kyzeragon
    Kyzeragon
    ✭✭
    Updating this old recruitment post, see above!
    We're currently looking for 2 or so DPS who would be somewhat regular in joining runs, but irregulars and other roles are welcome to join as well.
  • Kyzeragon
    Kyzeragon
    ✭✭
    We again have slots now for 2 or so DPS and tanks, original post has been updated with new information!
  • Kyzeragon
    Kyzeragon
    ✭✭
    Updated DPS requirement for vDLC trials since Dragonhold happened. Bump!
  • volary
    volary
    Are you guys still looking for people? I've been interested in joining an EST-friendly endgame PVE guild. 9 PM PDT is 6 PM EDT works out for me. I've done some vDLC trials as both healer and DPS and have no real preference.

DPS: vCR+1 , +2 , +3 (did portal, orb dps, backup, all the works at least once) / vAS+2 / vHoF HM / vMoL / vSS
    Healer: vCR+1 (KH and GH), +2 (GH), +3 (GH) / vHoF / vMoL / vSS

vCR+3 clears I've done again after Dragonhold, progged & cleared for first time during Scalebreaker. vAS+2 I'm extremely iffy and want to prog with a good group and learn better. vSS HM haven't had experience and would like to learn. vMoL HM as well. I have all the gears from vCR and vSS and just want achievements & fun :D
  • Kyzeragon
    Kyzeragon
    ✭✭
    volary wrote: »
    Are you guys still looking for people? I've been interested in joining an EST-friendly endgame PVE guild. 9 PM PDT is 6 PM EDT works out for me. I've done some vDLC trials as both healer and DPS and have no real preference.

DPS: vCR+1 , +2 , +3 (did portal, orb dps, backup, all the works at least once) / vAS+2 / vHoF HM / vMoL / vSS

vCR+3 clears I've done again after Dragonhold, progged & cleared for first time during Scalebreaker. vAS+2 I'm extremely iffy and want to prog with a good group and learn better. vSS HM haven't had experience and would like to learn. vMoL HM as well. I have all the gears from vCR and vSS and just want achievements & fun :D

We do have spots often in trials, join using the Discord link in first post if you're interested! However, 9pm PST is actually 12am EST, not sure if you meant that.
  • volary
    volary
    Kyzeragon wrote: »
    volary wrote: »

We do have spots often in trials, join using the Discord link in first post if you're interested! However, 9pm PST is actually 12am EST, not sure if you meant that.

Ah crap I worked the time conversion the other way around my bad. I can probably still make it but not quite often. I'll think about it a little more, my husband is also looking to join guilds with me, he did everything with me so he has all the same achievements, except that he's a tank / dps. Thanks!
  • Kyzeragon
    Kyzeragon
    ✭✭
    Recruiting once again, and we have expanded into Oceanic times as well. Bump for updated original post :smile:
  • Kyzeragon
    Kyzeragon
    ✭✭
    Recruiting again, bump for updated original post. Looking to start a new HM prog once we boost regular numbers a bit!
  • azzatinks90
    azzatinks90
    ✭✭
    keen to join man just restarted playing again

username is aztinks
  • Kyzeragon
    Kyzeragon
    ✭✭
    Recruiting again, bump for updated original post. Looking for more members for open runs and potential core candidates or fills!
  • Kyzeragon
    Kyzeragon
    ✭✭
    Bump, recruiting again. We are resuming open runs on Monday, Tuesday, Sunday 9:15pm PDT for veteran Dreadsail Reef.