Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Number of earnable tickets for tomorrow's Morrowind event

fgoron2000
fgoron2000
✭✭✭✭
According to the new Morrowind event announcement here:

https://elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/55683

it states that a total of 26 tickets can be earned, however, looking at the calendar several times and counting very carefully, I come up with the number 24. @ZOS_GinaBruno can you double check this please? I am starting with earning a pair of tickets on February 7 and counting a pair of tickets each day up to and including February 18. I think that it will be important that everyone has the accurate count, considering that everybody's schedules are not the same, and some may have to pick and choose when they can or cannot participate.

• GBK528
    GBK528
    Soul Shriven
    I was bashing my head against a wall trying to figure out how we could 26 tickets.
    Do we get 2 more tickets if we do not miss any of the days as extra reward.?
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    GBK528 wrote: »
    I was bashing my head against a wall trying to figure out how we could 26 tickets.
    Do we get 2 more tickets if we do not miss any of the days as extra reward.?

hehehe...i'm not thinking so...you got 24 too, right...we'll see if they correct it...
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It starts in the morning but don't quests reset at night PC/NA?
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    Casdha wrote: »
    It starts in the morning but don't quests reset at night PC/NA?

yes. the normal daily reset is at 1am EST. So, after the event starts in 5 minutes or so, you can get a pair of tickets, and then again at 1am tonight you can get another pair, and every 24 hours after that, til the last day, during which you'd have from the 1am reset til 10am to get the last pair
  • Xerikten
    Xerikten
    ✭✭✭✭
    it has been corrected to 24
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xerikten wrote: »
    it has been corrected to 24

thanks for the info...i've been too busy killing world bosses <g>

• Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone refresh my memory how we earn event tickets for this particular event? Killing a world boss?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone refresh my memory how we earn event tickets for this particular event? Killing a world boss?

From the article linked in the OP,
    One Event Ticket for the first World Boss Daily Quest completed each day

One Event Ticket for the first Delve Daily Quest completed each day

To unlock the dailies, from the Newsweek article https://www.newsweek.com/eso-morrowind-event-vvardenfell-dailies-how-get-event-tickets-sedya-neen-1323132

Complete first Morrowind Main Quest - “ Divine Conundrum”

Once it is completed you’ll be taken to the Vivec City palace where you meet the warrior prophet.

To get your next quest, you will need to look for a Wanted Poster . One can be found at the front of the palace. Examine it to begin the second quest, “A Call For Aid.”
    When you accept the quest, you’ll be taken to The Halls of Justice. Finish the quest and this will unlock two additional Morag Tong daily quests in nearby rooms. The quests will be for World Bosses , Delve or Public Dungeons . Upon completing one of these quests, you’ll earn a chance at Morag Tong crafting motifs.
    Edited by VaranisArano on February 13, 2019 3:18PM
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭

From the article linked in the OP,
    One Event Ticket for the first World Boss Daily Quest completed each day

One Event Ticket for the first Delve Daily Quest completed each day

To unlock the dailies, from the Newsweek article https://www.newsweek.com/eso-morrowind-event-vvardenfell-dailies-how-get-event-tickets-sedya-neen-1323132

Complete first Morrowind Main Quest - “ Divine Conundrum”

Once it is completed you’ll be taken to the Vivec City palace where you meet the warrior prophet.

To get your next quest, you will need to look for a Wanted Poster . One can be found at the front of the palace. Examine it to begin the second quest, “A Call For Aid.”
    When you accept the quest, you’ll be taken to The Halls of Justice. Finish the quest and this will unlock two additional Morag Tong daily quests in nearby rooms. The quests will be for World Bosses , Delve or Public Dungeons . Upon completing one of these quests, you’ll earn a chance at Morag Tong crafting motifs.

In addition, you get the tickets for turning in the quests, not for killing the world bosses, you can kill the bosses all day, but you'll only the the ticket when you turn in the first quest of the day for a WB or Delve daily quest.

Also, you can only pick up one of each quest each day, however, through grouping and quest sharing, you can do all 6 of each category, daily...again, only the first gives the ticket, but all give the double rewards

Edited by fgoron2000 on February 13, 2019 3:53PM