Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cloudrest blood altar portal

irswat
irswat
✭✭✭✭
Anyone know how blood altar works in cloudrest for portal group? I was under the assumption that a blood altar up top can be accessed in the port only of the person who placed the altar is with you in the portal. E.g off tank places altar prior to entering portal and portal group can use synergy if needed, but if that blood altar expires while the group is in the portal and someone else places an altar up top the portal group wont have access to that portal. Can anyone confirm if this is accurate please?
The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Excuse typos. On phone. OP should read:
    irswat wrote: »
    Anyone know how blood altar works in cloudrest for portal group? I was under the assumption that a blood altar up top can be accessed in the portal only if the person who placed the altar is with you in the portal. E.g off tank places altar prior to entering portal and portal group can use synergy if needed, but if that blood altar expires while the group is in the portal and someone else places an altar up top the portal group wont have access to that altar's synergy. Can anyone confirm if this is accurate please?

Edited by irswat on February 9, 2019 12:46AM
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, so the only thing I know for sure is that ground placed effects travel through the portal with you. So the placed Blood Altar (by the tank presumably) will follow the tank into the portal. I'm assuming placed ground effects will follow the group back to the top when they finish portal phase as well.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter