The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Wyrm's Rest, a Community Guild Founded by Members from WrA

echo_iv
echo_iv
Soul Shriven
“The Wyrm’s Rest” is a community focused guild dedicated to both current and former WoW players from the Wyrmrest Accord server. Our guild is strongly tied to the Wyrmrest Accordians Facebook group. We also welcome friends and family of WrA members, as well as anyone outside WrA just looking for people to RP with or group content. As a community hub, our guild offers the following:
  • A Guild Discord with a little bit of everything.
  • (Coming Soon) A guild owned tavern network to provide our members peaceful places to RP. The first tavern to open its doors will be the original Wyrm’s Rest Tavern (Gardner House) in Wayrest, Stormhaven.
  • Community driven roleplay - Instead of revolving around one single theme as a guild, the storytellers of the guild will open their own storylines to other members of the guild. This ensures that there will be (hopefully) be something for everyone.
  • A guild hall with crafting tables and Nuzhimeh the Merchant. Currently, we have all the Consumable Goods (Enchanting, Alchemy, and Provisioning) Stations and a Dye Station. The current guild hall, “Hunter’s Glade”, is perfect for werewolves and Hircine cultists if those are the themes you are going for with your character.
Several of us have been playing ESO for a long time. Some members in our community are displeased with the current state of World of Warcraft and have moved on to ESO, while others still play both games and treat one more as their secondary MMO. And a few people haven't touched WoW at all.

We are still in the construction phase, as reviving this old guild was very much spur of the moment. While everyone is welcomed to join, we are especially looking for experienced roleplayers and players willing to take on PvE and PvP Lead roles. If you are interested in our guild, or if you have questions, you can either join our Discord or send in-game mail to echo_iv.
  • BoFitz
    BoFitz
    shout out to a great bunch of people starting in a new game :wink: !!!!!
    Edited by BoFitz on February 12, 2019 4:23PM
    @LunchMeatAlpha = ingame @ name........
  • echo_iv
    echo_iv
    Soul Shriven
    I am shamelessly bumping this because a few things have changed since I've made this post.

Updates:
    • We unlocked the guild bank and heraldry the same day this post was created.
    • We have switched to Serenity Falls Estate as our primary guild hall as of February 15th. Our crafting stations for consumable items and our dye station have been relocated to this house and it IS open, despite being under construction. If you are a roleplayer, I'll try to have that ready for you by the 21st.
    • Our first tavern should be open for RP on Monday the 18th. It will be our official Daggerfall Covenant location set in Wayrest.

Hunter's Glade is temporarily locked while I make it feel less like a guild hall and more like a RP hub. I don't have an official ETA in mind for when it will be reopened, but the goal is the first week of March. As of right now, the guild hall and tavern network is more of a priority.

If you have more questions or would like to join the guild, I encourage you to join our Discord for faster response times. Due to my work schedule, my time in game is limited to late afternoons/evenings with the exception of Wednesdays and Thursdays. I don't want anyone to feel like they are being ignored or forgotten if they send me in-game mail.

You do not have to be a former/present World of Warcraft player OR a member from the Wyrmrest Accord community to join our guild. If you are just looking for a new RP guild or people to run group content with, you can join us. :smile: