Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any DKs (stam) with Flawless Conqueror out there?

Mariusghost84
Mariusghost84
✭✭✭✭✭
I am curious about what skills you used on your stam DK in vMA to get the title. I wonder how integrating rapid strikes and steel tornado into my rotation would affect the gameplay. After many months of arena i am down to about 5-15 deaths pr run but i have sustain issues and have to heavyattack a lot.

• starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I remember correctly, @Gandork's done No Death on a StamKnight. Not sure of his methodology, though.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep, made my first flawles son stamDK...but that was when stamDK was OP af xD

back in MW (i belive) when you would run a heavyattack Rota, with endless sustain ;)

Gear was
    Mighty Chudan: Helmet heavy, shoulder Light (for max stats)
    Frontbar: Briarheart
    Body VO
    Bow vMA

Skills where:
    Nox breath / Claw / Deadly cloak / Vigor / FoO
    Hail / Poison Injection / Trap / Caltrops / Ignious weapons (HA boosting moprh, not sure about the name)
    Edited by SaintSubwayy on February 12, 2019 12:53PM
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• codestripper
    codestripper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know one of my friends got it using the cauterize morph and vigor and boosted their health up to 18-19k with glyphs. Other than that I can't really provide any more advice from a stamDK perspective.
    Since everyone seems to be doing this,
    DPS Builds:
    - Magicka Sorcerer (Pet) [Flawless Conqueror @ 565CP] - 582k
    - Magicka Nightblade [Flawless Conqueror @ 780CP] - 575k
    - Stamina Sorcerer [Flawless Conqueror @ 420CP] - 560k
    - Magicka Classless [Flawless Conqueror @ 810CP] - 540k
    - Magicka Templar [Stormproof] - 550k
    - Magicka Warden [Stormproof] - 510k
    - Stamina Templar [In Development]
    - Stamina DK [In Development]
    - Stamina NB [Under 50]
  • Mariusghost84
    Mariusghost84
    ✭✭✭✭✭

back in MW (i belive) when you would run a heavyattack Rota, with endless sustain ;)

Gear was
    Frontbar VO 2 daggers and jewelry
    Body TFS
    Bow vMA

Skills where:
    Hail / Poison Injection / Trap / Caltrops / Ignious weapons (HA boosting moprh, not sure about the name)

i am running same g ear except velidreth instead of Mighty chudan. Basicall same skills to. Heavy attacking rotation is still viable isnt it?

Thanks for the input :)
  • UlfricWinterfell
    UlfricWinterfell
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ran with bloodspawn, black rose, 7th legion

1st try with this setup and worked

with 2h and 1h & shield

was a slow run but a safe one :)

Ulfric Winterfell / Stamina DK
    Die Rote Vîper / Stamina NB

Mögen sie mich hassen, wenn sie mich nur fürchten - Caligula

It's Ulfric
    Twitch
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have flawless on StamDK, and have done vMA without dying pretty recently on my StamDK.

The given base set to use is Vicious Ophidian, it completely erased my sustain problems and is by far the best stam set for vMA. If you don't have it, consider getting it. I paired it with Briarheart frontbar (daggers) since the proc carries over to the backbar, and a vMA bow on the backbar. A great monster set for vMA is Iceheart since the shield is up almost at all times. It's like 8600 more health in there.

The skills i use on frontbar was rendering slashes, venomous claw, noxious breath, trap and flames of oblivion. Ultimate dawnbreaker. Backbar was Igneous weapons, endless hail, wings or caltrops depending on round, poison injection and vigor, with corrosive armor as ultimate (this one is a lifesaver, you can ignore incoming damage while it's active).

I almost only heavy attack when running to a spawn point to land the initial attack. If I'm at range I shoot a poison injection, sometimes multiple times with light attacks if i don't want to charge in. At melee range, I mainly spam venomous claw. When facing multiple mobs I place down caltrops, maybe hail on non mobile enemies, and noxious breath. Use vigor when necessary, and wings on rounds like 5 and 7 when multiple ranged mobs spawn. On bosses I mainly use all skills and nuke, at hard ones dealing damage (or if I just want to stand still and kill fast) I pop corrosive armor.

You've probably heard it before, but vMA is all about learning spawn points and which mobs to prioritize. Once you get the hang of things, it's fairly easy.
    EU PC
  • leandro.800ub17_ESO
    leandro.800ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    WW with heavy armor and VO
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Gear was
    Frontbar VO 2 daggers and jewelry
    Body TFS
    Bow vMA

Skills where:

i am running same g ear except velidreth instead of Mighty chudan. Basicall same skills to. Heavy attacking rotation is still viable isnt it?

Thanks for the input :)

chudan makes you nearly immortal in there, the extra resistances are really strong IMO, you could probably also run Ice heart, it gives insane survivability bnut very little to no dmg (good tradeoff imo)

well HA dmg was way higher back then, you can still run it to no question about that, the dmg might just be a bit lower
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• Mariusghost84
    Mariusghost84
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vildebill wrote: »
    I have flawless on StamDK, and have done vMA without dying pretty recently on my StamDK.

The given base set to use is Vicious Ophidian, it completely erased my sustain problems and is by far the best stam set for vMA. If you don't have it, consider getting it. I paired it with Briarheart frontbar (daggers) since the proc carries over to the backbar, and a vMA bow on the backbar. A great monster set for vMA is Iceheart since the shield is up almost at all times. It's like 8600 more health in there.

The skills i use on frontbar was rendering slashes, venomous claw, noxious breath, trap and flames of oblivion. Ultimate dawnbreaker. Backbar was Igneous weapons, endless hail, wings or caltrops depending on round, poison injection and vigor, with corrosive armor as ultimate (this one is a lifesaver, you can ignore incoming damage while it's active).

I almost only heavy attack when running to a spawn point to land the initial attack. If I'm at range I shoot a poison injection, sometimes multiple times with light attacks if i don't want to charge in. At melee range, I mainly spam venomous claw. When facing multiple mobs I place down caltrops, maybe hail on non mobile enemies, and noxious breath. Use vigor when necessary, and wings on rounds like 5 and 7 when multiple ranged mobs spawn. On bosses I mainly use all skills and nuke, at hard ones dealing damage (or if I just want to stand still and kill fast) I pop corrosive armor.

You've probably heard it before, but vMA is all about learning spawn points and which mobs to prioritize. Once you get the hang of things, it's fairly easy.

Appriciate the advice man. Did you study the spawnpoints in any other way than just playing? Reading about it etc? Also, did you use VO on body? Im using TFS body and VO front bar. Im tempted to test out Iceheart instead of velidreth now.
  • kiLLahweSPe
    kiLLahweSPe
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you only want the title i suggest using Sigils. They make every Arena a walk in the park. If you want a score to go along with it, i would use Vicious Ophidian and Twice Fanged Snake and Iceheart.

PC EU

Tick Tock Tormentor - Immortal Redeemer - Gryphon Heart - Unchained - Godslayer - Dawnbringer

Pathfinders
    https://pathfinderseso.shivtr.com/

The Lovely Multicolored Ponies
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    WW with heavy armor and VO

Yeh, if you want to cheese it just to get the title, wearwolf is easy. Any medium damage set (briar heart is nice for healing) vengeance leech (for health bumps, stam sustain and magica sustain for main heal) any mosnter set, any dual wield.

First attempt at VMA in over two years I only died once. Completely forgot mechanics on last round - that was the only reason I died.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Appriciate the advice man. Did you study the spawnpoints in any other way than just playing? Reading about it etc? Also, did you use VO on body? Im using TFS body and VO front bar. Im tempted to test out Iceheart instead of velidreth now.

VO on body yes, if you only use it on frontbar , then you wont the the Cost reducvtion on the expensive skills like caltrops on your backbar, same for the Stam return, it also only works when on frontbar , when you use daggers

5 body pcs VO is better than frontbar VO
    you actually dont really need TFS, most adds and bosses dont have the 18,2k resis that Trials and dungeons bosses have.

so running Lover, Nox and some CP already brings you high enough
    4,2+4.3+ 2-3k is enough
    PC EU

• Mariusghost84
    Mariusghost84
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you only want the title i suggest using Sigils. They make every Arena a walk in the park. If you want a score to go along with it, i would use Vicious Ophidian and Twice Fanged Snake and Iceheart.

I am using sigils indeed. I must be exeptionally bad as it took me 1400 deaths to get through the vMA for the first time (at CP300 with stam dk). I went on to farm it and died around 100 times pr arena in the beginning. Now im at around 20 deaths, thats with sigils. I want the title but i also want to get above 500k. My highest score was last night at 450k - so im slowly getting there.

I will farm iceheart, 8k extra health is a LOT and i can go full stam on gear , with no health glyphs. Thank you.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am using sigils indeed. I must be exeptionally bad as it took me 1400 deaths to get through the vMA for the first time (at CP300 with stam dk). I went on to farm it and died around 100 times pr arena in the beginning. Now im at around 20 deaths, thats with sigils. I want the title but i also want to get above 500k. My highest score was last night at 450k - so im slowly getting there.

I will farm iceheart, 8k extra health is a LOT and i can go full stam on gear , with no health glyphs. Thank you.

if you wana go for Flawless, I personally would prob take full health on big pieces actually

health and shield of doom, helps alot
    PC EU

• Mariusghost84
    Mariusghost84
    ✭✭✭✭✭

if you wana go for Flawless, I personally would prob take full health on big pieces actually

Yeah thats what i did to get to 20,1k health. What is shield of doom? :)
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Well the point isn't to drop health for ice heart.

While it potentially is up a lot, once 8k goes (maybe as soon as you get it) you're without it for 5 seconds. And although it's 20% on any damage, it still might not proc for a few seconds. So don't drop health for it, just use it as an extra to help you survive.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah thats what i did to get to 20,1k health. What is shield of doom? :)

iceheart proc is a shield of doom :joy:
    20k health + Iceheart proccing gives you so much survivability that you should be able to survive everything, even endstage daedroth fire breath
    PC EU

• Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you want flawless just throw on some heavy armor. That's how I got my first flawless and didn't really come close to dying.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You really don't need the DPS to get Flawless, if you are having issues with sustain I suggest boosting your sustain. The pace of the arena will change with your dps and kill order. It's semi important to stay on pace with kill order, when you get behind mechanics stack up and you end up using many more resources to stay alive or you die.

Get a setup that you are comfortable sustaining with and then take a couple runs to get used to the pacing at that dps. Once you are comfortable then you can focus on overcoming individual death points. As you become proficient at the arena you can then drop sustain to push for more dps and higher scores.

30k dps 100% of the time regardless of rolling/blocking is much better than 50k+ dps that drops to zero because you had to dodge roll one too many times and are bone dry.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have flawless conqueror on my stamDK and I must say I like stamDK in vMA.

Corrosive Armor is a blessing. You may ignore all the mechanics and just burn boss.

My setup was Velidreth, VO, NMG and maelstrom bow.
    Edited by Olupajmibanan on February 12, 2019 3:04PM
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did it on mine with bow and 2H, was my Xmas gift from me to me :tongue: He's also my tank so I was pretty pleased.

Brawler + Wings are a blessing in mitigating damage. My DPS was below 20k which probably made it that much harder. There was no burning anything down, as I don't have the faintest idea of what a proper stamDK rotation is.

But got the achievement and that's all I was after. Score has no meaning to me.
    Edited by Shawn_PT on February 12, 2019 3:19PM
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I did it only by playing (farmed it when you couldn't transmute the weapons so it was a lot of runs :expressionless:) but there is written guides with spots if you want to read. But I think just playing is fine.

Yes I use VO on body since I had Briarheart which is a proc set and the effect carries over. Some skills are pretty expensive, like caltrops, so I like to have VO on at all times. I'm not a huge fan of TFS in the arena since you'll over penetrate a lot. And pure weapon damage sets like briarheart, hundings, veiled heritance and ravager also increase your healing which is nice when you're learning.

Yeah farm some ice heart pieces, should be fast enough and if you have bad traits on them it doesn't really matter that much.

My biggest pro tip on Stam DK is corrosive armor. It helps out so much, it lets you skip mechanics, helps you in every "oh cr*p"-situation and deals decent DPS since you ignore all resistance.
    EU PC
  • Monsieur
    Monsieur
    ✭✭✭
    It’s probably not the most efficient but this works for me:

I use Slimecraw, Hundings and Vicious Ophidian. Health Glyphs on large pieces. Recovery glyphs on jewellery and weapon pots on cool down. Weapons are dual hundings daggers, one sharpened, one infused and infused Maelstrom bow.

Skills are:

Venomous Claw, Noxious Breath (swap this for wings on round 5), Bloodthirst, Blood Craze, Resolving Vigor, Dawnbreaker

Endless Hail, Caltrops, Poison Injection, Rearming Trap, Resolving Vigor, Corrosive Armour

I double bar Vigor because the lag is really bad once I get to round 5 and I use it as a buff, so it’s always up rather than using it reactively.
  • Malmer
    Malmer
    ✭✭
    i run nearly 595k on xbox with way longer loadingscreens than the pc Players can tell you good stuff to a stam dk

gear: slimecraw head and shoulder
    weapons and 3 Body pieces night mother for fracture dont use breath this skill is really *** in vma
    2 Body pieces and jewlery VO jewlery in infused with weapondmg enchants both daggers infused aswell with poision or dearda depens the stage and 1 with absorb Stamina ... the vma bow is infused aswell with Berserker glyph

skills: frontbar flying dagger/shrouded daggeer up to you if you want more single trget and range or more aoe, steeltornado, venomus claw, vigor, blood craze flawless dawnbraker
    backbar endless hail poision injection, here i swap quick first 2 stages i use molten for more weapondmg after the stages i swap to the dragonwings, beasttrap, caltrops bow ulti

mundus is Lover, bufffood is camoran thron or goldfood is a bit better my main race is orc i run with a redguard aswell you want on both races the regfood Vampire stage 2 for regen

red cp ironclad 66 spellshield 39 hardy 43 elemental Defender 56 thickskin 66
    green cp: warlord 28 sprinter 63 mooncalv 75 teneady 27 ttumbling 66 blockcost 11
    blue cp: 2 lightattck dmg 66 master at arms 66 thaumathurg 56 crit dmg 16 piercing 64 mighty

i hope i can help you ;) sry for my bad englsih im a german ^^
    Edited by Malmer on February 12, 2019 8:14PM
  • GlorphNoldorin
    GlorphNoldorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have flawless on Oceanic ping/330+ (have all stam classes flawless)
    As stated earlier by others I have found Chudan really helps mitigate the lag and rng.

I use all medium
    Chudan
    Hundings on body
    VO daggers(infused poison and stamina glyph) and jewels, all infused jewelry 2 weapon damage 1 recovery
    vMA bow (wpn dmage)

17k-ish health, 31k stam 1.6k regen with dubious, 20K+ resists in medium

rending, shrouded daggers, claw, trap, vigor, flawless db
    hail, poison, inj, wings, caltrops, breath, corrosive

Wings and corrosive when timed correctly make DK one of the easier flawless classes for me.

With the lag the extra resists and regen really help. This set up is not for scores but is very safe. The only deaths i have nowadays are rng on round 7. Once you learn the arena dk is very strong.

• Icy_Waffles
    Icy_Waffles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I am tempted to try ww in there and see how it goes.

Was thinking VO, briarheart and maybe veli lol add in a lot of health perhaps

Edit: Or chudan
    Edited by Icy_Waffles on February 12, 2019 8:15PM
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wait til next patch, be a nord using chudan and protective jewelry and just stand there waiting on your dots to kill things 😆

rip decibel
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For my stamDK FC clear, I used TFS/VO (front bar)/Slimecraw, with vMA bow, and had 2 health glyphs on the big pieces. Skills were:

venomous claw/trap/blood craze/noxious breath/steel tornado/flawless DB
    caltrops/vigour/hardened armour/poison injection/endless hail/ferocious leap or ballista

Having ward/resolve made a difference for all my stam spec clears, so I went with harderned armour. On rounds I knew I'd be in trouble, I swapped Ballista for Leap; it topped up fast, gave me breathing room and a shield. I didn't use wings, although they are a good option for round 5.
  • Robby94
    Robby94
    ✭✭✭
    Iceheart head and shoulders - divine

5 relequen - divine
    5 advancing yokuda (daggers) - nirn and infused
    vma bow - nirn

engulfing flames, rending slashes, vigor, reflective scales, venomous claw, dawnbreaker
    re-arming trap, poison injection. molten armaments, hail, razor caltrops, corrosive armor

weapon pots on cooldown.

literally just did it there, was fairly easy, once you know what to prioritize and apply your dots, things just melt away.
    the ice heart shield makes it too easy, especially if you use all the buffs and time them properly. reflective shield buff is the best for stamdks
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll add a disclaimer before saying this since a lot of people love chudan for some reason, but I think chudan is pretty worthless and wouldn't bother. You get the same buff from using a skill every 20 seconds. It really confuses me why you would sacrifice a monster set which can give you so much damage, utility, healing, sustain etc., for a buff that all classes has access too, for a good amount of time. It's not like you don't have time to recast between thrash waves in the arena.
    EU PC