Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Loading screens are worst than never

teladoy
teladoy
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else has also the feeling that the loading screens are longer than ever?? Is incredible bad how long it takes me for example to log on, select character and log inside the game and I don't tell you if I have to change of character.

This is totally unacceptable for any game that is still alive in the 2019.
  • Taunky
    Taunky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
  • MikaHR
    MikaHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are on EU server....extremely long loading screens for almost anything have been ongoing thing for over a month now.

Skysard hunting (for instance) is pretty much off the table when delves need 10-15+ minutes to load (less popular ones, ones that are already loaded...means there are people there lamost always like undaunted quest ones are fine)
    Edited by MikaHR on February 12, 2019 10:22AM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on PC EU and have definitely noticed longer screens, I've not experienced one's like this for a long time.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Chili_Pepper
    Chili_Pepper
    ✭✭✭
    your confuguration?
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only time I have a long load screen is the first time I log into the game and into my first character after a patch.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Lark82
    Lark82
    ✭✭✭
    I too have noticed much longer loading screens than usual - PC EU
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only time I have a long load screen is the first time I log into the game and into my first character after a patch.
    Normally the same for me, but last night I was getting screens lasting 30 to 60 seconds for wayshrines in the same zone. Granted it was Vvardenfell which has heavier traffic at the moment but over all PC EU seems to be feeling very sluggish.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • West1389
    West1389
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ya I experienced it last night. 1st time it's been bad since I jumped to the PC. Playing in NA or US server not sure right name been so long ago when I made my toon. Since some people think we all play on slow machines here are my specs

I7 9700k
    300mbs wired

• RobDaCool
    RobDaCool
    ✭✭✭
    They sometimes can be rather long on PS4. but that just gives me time to nap.

PS4 NA -RobdacoolV2
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uses Transitus Shrine
    Puts controller down
    Goes grabs cup of Coffee
    Returns to loading screen
    Loads in
    Keep Under Attack on Inner Door...
    Working as Intended
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its definitely worse now compared to half a year ago when i took a break...like a lot worse - not only the frequeny and duration but also the frequency of appearance in infinite loading screens
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's definitely been getting worse since Murkmire for both character load screens and zone load screens (PC NA). Maybe it's a feature to pad play time?
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA. I have noticed much longer loading screens recently also.
  • teladoy
    teladoy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MikaHR wrote: »
    If you are on EU server....extremely long loading screens for almost anything have been ongoing thing for over a month now.

Skysard hunting (for instance) is pretty much off the table when delves need 10-15+ minutes to load (less popular ones, ones that are already loaded...means there are people there lamost always like undaunted quest ones are fine)

Yes, I'm on EU server...
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    load screens in pvp are so horrible. For PS4 NA they are happening a minute or two after keeps flip, in front of doors, open field. really broken ass game.