Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What will you do with your 500 crowns?

• macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bank it with the rest of my crowns until the necromancers turn up and see if I need another character spot or not
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gythral wrote: »
    Weird...I didn't get it.
    I played almost everyday since 3years...and didn't get it. :D

do you play on PC or the 2 days later console???

Ha could be because I'm on console.
    Will keep an eye on that :D
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Put it towards race changes probably
    Edited by Brrrofski on February 12, 2019 9:05AM
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Weird...I didn't get it.

Ha could be because I'm on console.
    Will keep an eye on that :D

Then after maintenance tomorrow then

:wink:
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    Put it towards race changes probably

Last sale with them was 750 crowns so might actually be close. Also yeah a reminder race change tokens will be going on sale soonish
    Edited by Tasear on February 12, 2019 9:19AM
  • Sanctuary_Reaper
    Sanctuary_Reaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not recieved 500 crowns? so i guess nothing.

Yes ive been logging in before you ask.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PC?
  • Sanctuary_Reaper
    Sanctuary_Reaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

PC?

Yep says so right in my Sig, PC-EU
    Edited by Sanctuary_Reaper on February 12, 2019 9:21AM
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally I planned to buy Melancholy personality for that (it is exactly how I feel when it comes to PTS changes and where the game is heading :'( ). But it seems that it will be better to wait for the next story DLC and buy that instead (I have some crowns left so it should be enough combined with those 500).
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on February 12, 2019 9:27AM
  • ZombieCrow0
    ZombieCrow0
    ✭✭
    I am buying the 200g pig pet for me and a friend, its free crowns after all , make the best use of them :)
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PC?

Yep says so right in my Sig, PC-EU

Contact support then
  • wolf486
    wolf486
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if I got them or not, but they will sit there with the 3000 or so I already have sitting there, waiting for something worth while to be added that isn't an overpriced limited time item
    PC/NA
    Moved onto BDO and GW2 Skyrim, ATS/ETS2, ACNH and the overall goodness of single player games

RIP to the following:
    (DC) Tharbûrz gro-Glumgrog - Orsimer -Stamden (lvl 50)
    (AD) Vukz - Bosmer - Stamblade (lvl 50)
  • Ysbriel
    Ysbriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those login since January -ish received 500 crowns. So what are your plans for it?

Argonian maids and moonshugar
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For those login since January -ish received 500 crowns. So what are your plans for it?

this on all platforms?
  • Golnebo
    Golnebo
    ✭✭✭
    I'm saving up for the merchant. 500 crowns help a little..
    PC - EU

{Nemesis the Magnificent} - Wannabe Magician with a nack for accidentally killing everything around him - Aldmeri Dominion High Elf Mastercrafter.
    {Knightmare the Wild} - Fiendish Templar Lady with a must kill attitude - Dunmer by birth - EP by choice.
    {Thinks-he-is-Funny} - Tough EP Argonian Dragon Knight. Drinks his ale in Belkarth - Secretly in love with his battlesister Knightmare the Wild. Battlegrounds King.
    {Son-of-a-Witch} - Confused Nightblade who took up the dark arts of black magic. Literally sits in Mournhold all day doing nothing. Dreams of returning to Dragonstar Arena.
    {Eilalenya Alkinaerith} - Strikingly beautiful High Elf of the Aldmeri Dominion - Seducer of men and elves - Learning the Healer ropes. Heals for fun.
    {Blue Bear-y Pie} - Think-outside-the-box Mastercrafter Warden - Enjoys long walks on the beach - Protector of Tamriel's fauna and wildlife - Breton lady.
    {Neopatra} - Grumpy old Veteran - Wreaks havoc in Cyrodill - loves her grandchildren - Redguard Brute. In case of bad mood she turns into a werewolf.
    {Sneaky little Maraya} - Gorgeous Redguard Bombshell - Evil stamsorc who loves to clear dungeons of monsters.
    {Seven of Nirn} - No-nonsense brutal lady-Orc. Always rambling on about the Covenant. Get with it or get out kinda StamSorcOrc.
    {Reeks-of-Incompetence} - Hangs in the balance DK. Studied to become a dentist. Alcohol made her do nothing all day. Argonian Historian.
    {Doctor Whoops} - Self conscious Sorc . Father to 18 children. None of which are anywhere in sight. Proves shield nerfs wrong. Currently doing vDSA.
    {Daisy Deathbringer} - Foul necromancer that likes to hang at funerals and graveyards. Mostly plays with the dead, does not deal much death.
    {Major Defiler} - Lovely necromancer who likes to study life. Puts the word romance in necromance.
    {Cindiana Jones} - Defected Templar. Very deadly in Battlegrounds. Likes to wander around Cyrodill.
    {Sideskirt Bob} - Nightblade who got his nickname when a lady Nord mentioned his waistline.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eso_lags wrote: »

this on all platforms?

Yes
  • eklhaftb16_ESO
    eklhaftb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Short-term plan: I'll probably sit it on it and wait if something nice goes on a surprise discount.
    Mid-term plan: If it's not spent before I get to resubscribe, I'll add it to my next batch of subscription crowns and use that it to buy some character slots, because I don't own any Argonian lady yet. ;)
    Edited by eklhaftb16_ESO on February 12, 2019 11:36AM
  • Zaketh
    Zaketh
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    amir412 wrote: »

I have to know, why are u in a never ending loop of asking useless questions?

Called be socialable
    Creates more interesting content that "waaaaaa nerf/buff grrrrr zos wwaaaaaa" threads as well.

Yeah, I was going to create one of those later, after my meds kick in
    NA PS4
  • Zaketh
    Zaketh
    ✭✭✭
    Weird...I didn't get it.

Could this be part of the 8 hour patch/maintenance?
    NA PS4
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    eso_lags wrote: »

this on all platforms?

Consoles get theirs tomorrow on 13th I believe is what was mentioned on the eso website
  • RobDaCool
    RobDaCool
    ✭✭✭
    No clue, is there anything in the Crown Store worth buying at 500?
    PS4 NA -RobdacoolV2
  • dovakiin5574
    dovakiin5574
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A singlular crown crate
    PAPSMEAR - Positively Against Paws SMEAR campaign - Say YES to crown crates
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh I must confess to being a lil disappointed now...when I first heard about this I had mistakenly interpreted it as Gems...n Thought holy Sheet...AMAZING!!!
    Now...I’m assuming this Crown perk is to make up for a rather Lacklustre month of Dailies...So.. in that case it pretty cool...they heard us n compensated. But the 500 will just be added to rest of my Crowns in stock
  • klowdy1
    klowdy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Save them.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobDaCool wrote: »
    No clue, is there anything in the Crown Store worth buying at 500?

Take a gamble on a crate maybe?
  • theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a daily PC/NA player and I have not gotten my crowns either.
  • Ysbriel
    Ysbriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    theyancey wrote: »
    Did you log in through the month of january? i think that was the catch
  • MinuitPro
    MinuitPro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Spent it on light for the Psijic Villa spa:
    6AOWveo.jpg

Nice work - Was thinking what I could do in that back room... That place is my storage and the throne room has tons of lights... but now I can place them there for a nice effect.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    theyancey wrote: »

If you logins sometime January till Feb 7 then would contact support.
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wait for more free currency.
    PS5 EU.