Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Wrathstone & Update 21 Preview"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
f2f3d882f06ea24b47f591a6e93c42a7.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the "Wrathstone & Update 21 Preview" article.

The Season of the Dragon starts here! Preview the exciting new dungeons arriving with the Wrathstone DLC pack and learn about the big base-game changes coming as part of Update 21.
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • dogman
    dogman
    ✭✭✭✭
    update man bad
    i'm just tryna have a good time
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dogman wrote: »
    update man bad

No u
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • dogman
    dogman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rilis wrote: »
    update man bad

No u

• Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rilis wrote: »
    update man bad

No u

3 Stars? But I am already GO u nab! :trollface:
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • dogman
    dogman
    ✭✭✭✭
    no u
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will the "funny guy" be on ESO live "soon"?
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanthras79 wrote: »
    I guess it's likely. Poor Gina. :tongue:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Vanthras79 wrote: »
    I guess it's likely. Poor Gina. :tongue:

"ESO Live After Dark" :wink:
    Edited by Vanthras79 on January 22, 2019 3:47PM
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dragon shadow flying over the page was cool
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is not fair to lock a beginning of the story in this way.

Please give us a SOLO DUNGEON MODE so that every player could experience this amazing story!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This new tool can be accessed from your Group & Activity Finder or map, and it allows you to see your progress in any of Tamriel’s zones or beyond, tracking activities such as Zone Story Quests, Wayshrines, Delves, Striking Locals, Skyshards, and much more.
    Striking Locals? Isn't that illegal? How many locals do I need to strike to complete the activity? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

myskyrim26 wrote: »
    It is not fair to lock a beginning of the story in this way.

Please give us a SOLO DUNGEON MODE so that every player could experience this amazing story!
    Personally I doubt we'll actually be missing much. The entire premise of these two dungeons is right there:
    These two new dungeons tell the first part of the Season of the Dragon story and show how you and the famous Redguard scholar Tharayya (returning for both dungeons!) discover these long-hidden relics.
    How that actually happens within the dungeon is probably completely irrelevant to the rest of the Elsweyr storyline, and just put together to make a plot for progressing through the dungeon itself.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • FLambda
    FLambda
    ✭✭✭
    ESO wrote:
    For more information, you can read about the Combat Team’s changes to Racial Passives on the forums.
    Anyone have a link to this?

Edit: Said link, thanks barney2525. There's some other interesting official threads in there, such as talking about year-long approach.
    Edited by FLambda on January 23, 2019 2:59AM
    Remember: there's no such thing as the Universal Standard of Descriptional Qualifications and Metrics.

The Wisdom of M'aiq the Liar:
    • You wish to become a lich? It's very easy, my friend. Simply find the heart of a lich, combine it with the tongue of a dragon, and cook it with the flesh of a well-ridden horse. This combination is certain to make you undead.
    • M'aiq prefers to adventure alone. Others just get in the way. And they talk, talk, talk.
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    its in Combat and Character mechanics section
  • loghandi
    loghandi
    Soul Shriven
    re7qrp8adcmc.jpg

What are the costumes/outfits/motifs in this pic? The gold one looks great!
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neoauspex wrote: »
    The dragon shadow flying over the page was cool

Second this; very nice touch! :)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Smaxx
    Smaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    loghandi wrote: »
    re7qrp8adcmc.jpg

What are the costumes/outfits/motifs in this pic? The gold one looks great!

Considering the middle one features the imperial diamond I'd assume it might be the new Honor Guard motif?
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel bad for those who want to experience the story in the new dungeons, but have to PuG them to do it.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    What happened with today's ESO Live? After the quick walk-through of the new house, Gina and the techs had problems adjusting their headset audio and eliminating feedback from some speakers.

What followed were seemingly endless repeats of trailers for Season of the Dragon and Shardstone. Disappointing and disheartening.

Please post some explanation and an edited version on YouTube.
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Auldjohn wrote: »
    What happened with today's ESO Live? After the quick walk-through of the new house, Gina and the techs had problems adjusting their headset audio and eliminating feedback from some speakers.

What followed were seemingly endless repeats of trailers for Season of the Dragon and Shardstone. Disappointing and disheartening.

@Auldjohn They just had the trailers on cycle until they fixed the audio. The dungeon run was pretty good once that was all sorted.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Auldjohn wrote: »

@Auldjohn They just had the trailers on cycle until they fixed the audio. The dungeon run was pretty good once that was all sorted.

The colourful language was a plus. :smile:

• srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is there any ETA on when this is coming?