The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alliance Change Token in the foreseeable future?

Valykc
Valykc
✭✭✭✭✭
Any ZOS team members able to comment on whether an alliance change token could ever come? I don’t really want to level another toon to play with my guild when I have the class in another alliance. Just curious, thanks!
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be all for it, it would obviously cost crowns to change, but a nice QoL change imo
  • Greystag
    Greystag
    ✭✭✭✭
    From the stream they did on the 15th:

"That's another one we're not super interested in doing [...] It's not a big issue anymore (after One Tamriel), and it's something we're not really interested in doing."
    | PC / EU |
    | Aspen Greystag, Khajiit Warden, Frosty boi |
    | Healer, Tank, Damage dealer |
    | CP: 1800 |
    | Guilds: Officer at Meridia's Light |
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greystag wrote: »
    From the stream they did on the 15th:

"That's another one we're not super interested in doing [...] It's not a big issue anymore (after One Tamriel), and it's something we're not really interested in doing."

Ah I did hear them mention that but I didn’t catch the exact context of what they were saying it too since I was in discord chat with one of my guilds. Guess I’m leveling a new toon then! Thanks!
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The answer from @ZOS_RichLambert during the show made me jump from my chair. It has NOTHING to do with One Tamriel.

I'm a 90% oriented AvA player.

My main char is blue. It has all the guilds complete, all the craftings branched maxed out with all researches accomplished.

I want badly to play this char in AvA, but I had to switch faction because on euro server, the blue faction is totally overpopulated and there are 100+ queues every day.

So one year ago, I've decided to make a Red char, where the population is ok, no queues during prime. But because of the absence of server transfers, I have to switch again and again to the blue char to craft stuff etc... It's a pain, and I want to play the char that I loved during all these years, not my "new" one.

It's about time they throw in faction transfers tokens. We'll pay for that, no problem at all.
    Edited by Sarousse on January 28, 2019 12:46PM
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see why ZoS doesn't make this an opportunity to get our cash lol. It would be a windfall for sure. 5000 or 5500 crowns per toon. It shouldn't be cheap. Only thing is race changes will need to occur for those that never got "Any Race, Any Faction" from the beginning of the game. (I don't even know if that's still available).
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭
    For people who disagree on alliance change idk why. I'm all for it. Right now PC na vivec during prime time has queue's of 100 plus while AD/DC have none if very little.

Why would I want to wait in a queue for an hour or 2 to pvp when I can be on another faction that I paid to swap to. Grinding out another toon and the Ava ranks is a pain in the a$$.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos stated very clearly they were not interested in an alliance change token, iirc. It was during the Twitch Q&A that followed the Twitch program that discussed the new chapter. Rich himself said it.
    Edited by idk on February 1, 2019 12:19AM
  • megasurge93
    megasurge93
    ✭✭✭
    I very badly want alliance change tokens because I can't transfer my individual character achievements to another character so I don't want to make a new character. I would much rather have alliance (and class) change tokens, which I would probably buy repeatedly over time because the world changes and as such, my ability to get achievements also changes. Without being able to also change alliance and class, I'm limited and potentially blocked from getting all achievements.
    "Illusion is the first of all pleasures." ~Oscar Wilde
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm limited and potentially blocked from getting all achievements.

You’re only limited and potentially blocked because
    I don't want to make a new character.

• Penitent_Sorc
    Penitent_Sorc
    ✭✭
    Yeah the queues for EP are starting to get ridiculous. Something like this is becoming more necessary as time progresses. Sure, the lag at prime time is always terrible but I've found game play on AD slightly better during those hours.
    Emperor of Tamriel