The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bandits UI - Conflict with other raid type add ons causing crash to login?

IzzyStardust
IzzyStardust
✭✭✭✭✭
It's only when I have my RAIDING ADDONS enabled (I have all others off during raid) and intermittently, I will crash to Login Screen. This only happens when i am raiding, never any other time, so it must be a conflict with anything I am also using in raid.

Does anyone else have experience with this and can tell me what parts of bandits ui to disable to prevent it?

As a healer - crashing to login randomly during raid is not the best; and I've had to disable this until I can figure it out.

Many thanks in advance!
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one? :(
  • commdt
    commdt
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tried this addon once but dropped it. Because its interface is not convinient and doesnt have any customization, and other functions can be found in other addons. I use now LUI extended now. Plenty of customization and functions
    Rawr
  • Jameliel
    Jameliel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taos group tools used to cause the same thing to happen to me in dungeons and raids.
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jameliel wrote: »
    Taos group tools used to cause the same thing to happen to me in dungeons and raids.

Thanks! I wonder what it is :(
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    commdt wrote: »
    I tried this addon once but dropped it. Because its interface is not convinient and doesnt have any customization, and other functions can be found in other addons. I use now LUI extended now. Plenty of customization and functions
    Many thanks!
    However,
    IDK which bandits you had or when - but this one does SO MUCH STUFF (and had loads of customisation) I think that is why there are conflicts....with another add on.
    Edited by IzzyStardust on February 1, 2019 12:59PM
  • witchdoctor
    witchdoctor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    May have to do it the old fashioned way. Turn em all off, and add them back one at a time
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    May have to do it the old fashioned way. Turn em all off, and add them back one at a time

The problem is because it ONLY happens IN RAID - and I am the healer - LOL like wipe my raid group X times until it is resolved? I suppose I could go in a Cragpug Normal - but that's shady xD

Yeah I somehow don;t think that will work </3

Thank you though, for the thought!
  • Bluestat
    Bluestat
    ✭✭
    Bandit's has build-in raiding notifications though. I use it myself and never had an issue with it, however, I'd suggest disabling combat notifications in bandits then, see if that solves your issue.
  • Jameliel
    Jameliel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot to mention this. The same thing still happens to me from time to time and it's not always an addon. It's something with how ESO routes the connection. I have to close ESO completely, unplug my router for a few seconds and plug it back in. After the internet comes back, I restart ESO and it's fixed. Might work for you as well.
    Edited by Jameliel on February 11, 2019 5:29PM