Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Vvardenfell Map Guide

devildarklink
Hello there, I would like to do all the quests of my starter map (Vvardenfell) and only after start going to another map, we all know that game's map Tamriel is huge, so I wanna clear all the quests map by map.

Is there some guides online that list all the quests per map and where to pick them?

I know there is the destinations addon, but first the addon does not include Vvardenfell and secondly I prefer to follow a guide and just read the instructions to find quest givers, it feels more like exploration using a guide than using addon.

You might say that exploration would be just roam around the map, but thats too much time consuming for me,
Thanks a lot in advance!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're willing to pay there is an official guide for Morrowind, the collectors edition comes with a mudcrab pet as well.

Otherwise I don't personally know of any guides but there might be information on sites like gamefaqs, game banshee etc. which normally have game walk throughs.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • devildarklink
    Hey @Turelus, thanks for your feedback, I am not sure you understood what I am looking for, which is a guide containing a map in high resolution containing the quests, or if it doesn't exist, then a guide listing the quests of that map and where/how to find them explained with text. Does this exist? Thanks!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UESP has a complete list of them, if you scroll down on the page here: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Vvardenfell

Not sure about the map though, there might be interactive ones online which have map pins.
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • devildarklink
    Turelus wrote: »
    UESP has a complete list of them, if you scroll down on the page here: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Vvardenfell

Not sure about the map though, there might be interactive ones online which have map pins.

This list of quests helps me a lot!!!
    Another question sorry, is it possible to check in game the quests that I already done? Does the achievements section in-game shows the completed quests?

Thanks!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

This list of quests helps me a lot!!!
    Another question sorry, is it possible to check in game the quests that I already done? Does the achievements section in-game shows the completed quests?

Thanks!
    Sadly there isn't a way to see which ones you've done and which you haven't done. There is a zone tracker coming with the next update but I think this just shows you number done out of available, not specifics (I could be wrong as not tested this myself).
  • devildarklink
    Okay that's fine then, I will keep going through the list and check each one if its available to do or not,
    Thanks for your help!
    Looking forward to hear more details about the zone tracker!
  • Nave_Horsespitoon
    In your menu system it lists everything that you have and have not finished. I mean everything! Crafting Quests Exploration etc. I just looked at it today. It shows your progress with everything. If I had my game up I could tell you exactly what menu it is under. But it is there just poke around and you’ll find it.
  • devildarklink
    In your menu system it lists everything that you have and have not finished. I mean everything! Crafting Quests Exploration etc. I just looked at it today. It shows your progress with everything. If I had my game up I could tell you exactly what menu it is under. But it is there just poke around and you’ll find it.

Thanks! I have to check it later today, let me know if you have screenshot in the meantime ;)
  • Lupi_du
    Lupi_du
    Soul Shriven
    you can just use the addonQuest Map, it helps you, to show your done and missing quests for every zone.

Sounds exactly like what you're searching for...(except, it is an addon...)

you can use just the helper of the uncompleted quests from the first screenshot and look on uesp.net for this quest, if you don't want to use the tracker function
    pvw4019.png
    pvw3524.png

• devildarklink
    Thanks for the info, but like I said it doesnt contain quests for Vvardenfell, from what I checked last time :/