Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[video] Magicka Sorc Battlegrounds Highlights! (Op build)

Abstraqt
Abstraqt
✭✭✭
Few really cool highlights from battlegrounds, feel free to watch!

Build is 5 Armour master, 5 Necro 2 infernal guardian

https://youtu.be/L9QD-Ac7tqM
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I see nothing 'OP' here, just a console magsorc killing plebs -_-
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • Abstraqt
    Abstraqt
    ✭✭✭
    Kikke wrote: »

Thanks for your opinion :)
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It takes him a month to kill anyone. I guess that works for him but PC-NA in any kind of MMR that build would be stunned to death.
  • Abstraqt
    Abstraqt
    ✭✭✭
    bardx86 wrote: »

It takes him a month to kill anyone. I guess that works for him but PC-NA in any kind of MMR that build would be stunned to death.

Thanks for your opinion :)
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solid build gratz and no nothing OP. The four purples where very cool full team kills that is very true.
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • Abstraqt
    Abstraqt
    ✭✭✭
    WoppaBoem wrote: »
    Solid build gratz and no nothing OP. The four purples where very cool full team kills that is very true.

Thank you! :)
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭
    As some1 who 1vXed on console and now in PC - y, it is more easier, but not by a large margin.

Build is good, nothing special though. But u and all the other ps4eu guys love to put "unkillable" and all that stuff in ur vids lol
  • Witar
    Witar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armor master is nice, wearing it myself. Infernal guardian is a little odd choice these days though.
    It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
    Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt,
    It lies behind stars and under hills,
    And empty holes it fills,
    It comes first and follows after,
    Ends life, kills laughter.
  • Abstraqt
    Abstraqt
    ✭✭✭
    Witar wrote: »
    Armor master is nice, wearing it myself. Infernal guardian is a little odd choice these days though.

It's a really good set for 1vXing, means you can start to pressure one person and your infernal will start damaging someone else
  • iCaliban
    iCaliban
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That was a full team of under cp 160s. Thats like kicking baby puppies. And it took him forever to do it, and he nearly died.
  • Abstraqt
    Abstraqt
    ✭✭✭
    iCaliban wrote: »

That was a full team of under cp 160s. Thats like kicking baby puppies. And it took him forever to do it, and he nearly died.

I agree, terrible player
  • binho
    binho
    ✭✭✭
    Torbschka wrote: »
    As some1 who 1vXed on console and now in PC - y, it is more easier, but not by a large margin.

Build is good, nothing special though. But u and all the other ps4eu guys love to put "unkillable" and all that stuff in ur vids lol

Just curious, why is it easier on console?
    Game is the same, both platforms have good and bad players so... why easier?
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    binho wrote: »

Technically console players are more limited. Things such as movement doesn’t sound that important but it plays a key role in fights. Certain clips you see on pc is basically impossible on console.
  • Abstraqt
    Abstraqt
    ✭✭✭

Technically console players are more limited. Things such as movement doesn’t sound that important but it plays a key role in fights. Certain clips you see on pc is basically impossible on console.

^^
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭

If u are good with Controller and jumping, u can mitigate a lot of damage just by walking through enemies forth- and backwards, some people are really slow at aiming with controllet etc. IT really is easier, though I also 1vX in PC - with my Controller lol.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If u are good with Controller and jumping, u can mitigate a lot of damage just by walking through enemies forth- and backwards, some people are really slow at aiming with controllet etc. IT really is easier, though I also 1vX in PC - with my Controller lol.

Yeah there’s people who still play with a controller but it’s just gimping yourself facing someone with mouse and keyboard. You can’t even move the camera the same way, no matter how accustomed you are to using a controller.

Controllers are slow in general, why you see people with crazy high sensitivity in fps to make up for it.