Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Psijic Supreme Order is recruiting - Capital City trader, 1rst Wk Free

• GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send me an invite. PSN: greenhalo. Thank you..
  • MYWARCHILD887
    This week (11/18-11/25) we are still in Wayrest but now with Estilldo. Come by and check us out. If you would like an invite, message me here or in game. :smile:
  • MYWARCHILD887
    This week (11/25-12/2) we have moved to Elden Root. Come visit us at Naifineh for all you ESO holiday needs. If you would like an invite to the guild, message me in game or reply here. :smile:
  • Grimmanuel
    Grimmanuel
    Soul Shriven
    If you still got space shoot me an invite just got back to eso after a year or so break

Psn grimmanuel
    Thank you
  • MYWARCHILD887
    This week (12/2-12/9) we have stayed in Elden Root. Come visit us at Iannianith for all you ESO holiday needs. If you would like an invite to the guild, message me in game or reply here. :smile:
  • MYWARCHILD887
    This week(12/9-12/16) we are in Mournhold. Come by Gals Fendyn and check us out. If you would like an invite reply here or message me in game. (Your first week is free) Happy Holidays! :smile:
  • MYWARCHILD887
    This week(12/23-12/30) we are in Elden Root. Come by Iannianith and check us out. If you would like an invite reply here or message me in game. (Your first week is free) Happy Holidays! :smile:
    Edited by MYWARCHILD887 on December 24, 2018 8:58AM
  • MYWARCHILD887
    This week(12/30-1/6) we are still in Elden Root. This time we are in the first spot, Bols Thirandus. Come check us out and if you are interested in joining message me here or in game. Remember your first week is free :wink:
  • MYWARCHILD887
    This week(1/20-1/27) we are in Mournhold. Come by Gals Fendyn and check us out. If you would like an invite reply here or message me in game. (Your first week is free) :smile:
  • bobsyouruncle7
    bobsyouruncle7
    Soul Shriven
    Found you in game. Thanks for the invite.
    Edited by bobsyouruncle7 on January 27, 2019 3:55PM
  • MYWARCHILD887
    This week(1/27-2/3) we are back in Elden Root at the first spot, Bols Thirandus. Come check us out and if you are interested in joining message me here or in game. Remember your first week is free :wink:

MYWARCHILD
  • MYWARCHILD887
    This week(2/10-2/17) we are in Mournhold. Come by Endoriell and check us out. If you would like an invite reply here or message me in game. (Your first week is free) :smile: