The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

small guild looking for skilled peeps for 4 man content like vBRP/vDSA/Daylie Pledges

BIackHand
BIackHand
✭✭✭
We are a small guild of friends who mainly operate only PvP. Now we want to make more of it and are looking for people for 4 man Content such as Veteran Black Rose Prison / vDSA and possibly Daylies if anyone wants.
At the moment we are few, if there is a solid player base we will find suitable staff for all activities.

Requirements:

DDs with at least 45k Dps on the 6mio doll without cheese (bubbles and drain allowed)
Tanks with golden Endgame Gear (Alkosh, Ebenheart, etc.)
Healer with golden Endgame Gear (Ather, Olorime, Sanctuary, Worm, etc.)
Purple Jewelery is fine or its gonna get rly expensive.

Much experience in the matter is very welcome. The people are tested directly in Black Rose Prison.

Other prerequisites are tolerance to trolls, racist, homophobic, misogynist etc. utterances / jokes. We are no Big Aholes, but rather nice, nobody takes the hand over his mouth and says what he thinks. If such utterances bring you to ragequit, then you are wrong here.
Also required is wiperesistence, extreme stamina, even if the boss is down after 8 hours.

Discord is used for communication.

I bet my english is garbage, i just banged the german version into google translate and that was coming out. Sorry for that.

Enough with the talk ... if interested, contact @BIackHand and let's get to know each other

best regards
Edited by BIackHand on February 12, 2019 1:19PM
  • partyhead
    partyhead
    ✭✭
    having golden endgame gear is one of the weirdest requirement I've seen so far
    Edited by partyhead on February 11, 2019 10:23AM
  • BIackHand
    BIackHand
    ✭✭✭
    I use full white, but everyone else have to use golden.
  • caesarvs
    caesarvs
    ✭✭✭✭
    partyhead wrote: »
    having golden endgame gear is one of the weirdest requirement I've seen so far

Specially when you consider that "buff/debuff" healer gears (like Major Courage from Olorime, 12% from Sanctuary, Magicka cost reduction from Worm, buff duration from Jorvulds, vulnerability from IA, etc) aren't affected by "gear color".

BIackHand wrote: »
    I use full white, but everyone else have to use golden.

You know what he meant: purple to gold. Nobody gonna do vet content in white gear.
    BIackHand wrote: »
    We are a small guild of friends who mainly operate only PvP. Now we want to make more of it and are looking for people for 4 man Content such as Veteran Black Rose Prison / vDSA and possibly Daylies if anyone wants.
    At the moment we are few, if there is a solid player base we will find suitable staff for all activities.

[...]

Other prerequisites are tolerance to trolls, racist, homophobic, misogynist etc. utterances / jokes. We are no Big Aholes, but rather nice, nobody takes the hand over his mouth and says what he thinks. [...]

I have my doubts about this. Anyways, good luck
  • BIackHand
    BIackHand
    ✭✭✭
    Seems enough to clear every Hm Content ingame, im a good example. Dont wanna get unchained too easy!!!White setup op!!! Thank you mate, wish u a nice day.
    Edited by BIackHand on February 11, 2019 1:11PM