Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Why So Triggered - New guild looking for Active players 18+ ( PvE/PvP )

reynoldslad93
Hello welcome to Why So Triggered a newly formed guild of the Ebonheart Pact if you want to join in PvP be sure to be in EB, We are some old players returning to ESO.

Our end goal is to build up a core team to run end game content Trials and Cyrodiil/BG
Our short goal is to grow in size, gain some master crafters and build up a guild bank for our members.

We are a helpful group of players willing to teach and give advice to new players , we welcome seasoned veterans as well as new/returning players.

Events
We will be holding weekly events such as vet trials, dungeons, farming, skyshard and lorebook hunting and world bosses

If you are interested in joining send me a message on reynoldslad93 on PlayStation or reply to this post thank you.
Edited by reynoldslad93 on February 2, 2019 9:59PM
  • reynoldslad93
    Bump.
  • Necrosh
    Necrosh
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I started ESO a few days ago, I am new to ESO but I have a lot of experience with MMOS. I played WOW and Star Wars high end game content. I would love to join your guild. If you have any further questions please ask me anything.

My ID is : Necrosh556

Greetings,
    Necrosh
    Edited by Necrosh on February 3, 2019 10:33AM
  • reynoldslad93
    Hi Necrosh,
    Invited has been sent, look forward to seeing you in game.
    Kind regards
  • reynoldslad93
    Up to 6 members already! Message me in game or on here for an invite and any more information
  • reynoldslad93
    Bump.
  • reynoldslad93
    Up to 11members now growing fast! Message me in game or on forums for invite.
  • reynoldslad93
    Bump.
  • jakeyboy
    jakeyboy
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I'm a returning player but I will be starting from scratch on ps4 I'd happily join your guild
  • reynoldslad93
    Okay jakeyboy we are more than happy to have you.
    Please send me id so I can invite you :)
  • reynoldslad93
    Bump.