The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vicious Ophidian

IneedaDollar
IneedaDollar
✭✭✭
I see VO used a lot in DSA and BRP but im not sure about its performance in trials. 5 piece of VO says "When you kill an enemy". Now my question: Does it only proc if the one whos wearing it does the lasthit on an enemy or is it only necessary to hit the enemy once before it dies ?. Would be super nice If someone tested this set before and could share his or her experience.
Edited by IneedaDollar on February 11, 2019 1:38AM

Best Answer

• Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You just have to do damage, doesn't matter who does the final kill hit. VO is BiS for vMA and places with alot of trash. It's not so great in trials and there are way better sets for single target boss fights.
    Answer ✓
  • IneedaDollar
    IneedaDollar
    ✭✭✭
    Wasnt about bossfights just trashfights in especially vMol and vHof. Thanks a lot :)
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll tell you what - you don't even have to do damage. It happens from time to time - when you've got delayed by something, catching up with group that's already in trash fight, and VO procs all of sudden. I think it procs on experience gained from a kill (which is shared by the group) - at least the Expedition part, but not sure about stamina return.

(No-no-no, ZOS, don't read that, shoo! You've already nerfed this set in Murkmire.)
    Edited by John_Falstaff on February 11, 2019 5:16AM