Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Recovering Your Home with Essential Housing Tools' Automatic Backups

R_K
R_K
✭✭✭✭✭
Every time that I hear a story about someone's house being totally messed up, vandalized or otherwise ruined, it pains me.
The first thing that I ask is, "Do you have Essential Housing Tools installed?"

For those of you that do, here's a quick video that demonstrates how easy it is to recover your entire home using automatic backups (snapshots periodically taken of your furniture layout). Even if you never use Essential Housing Tools for anything else, having the option to automatically recover your home in the event of a total loss is priceless. <3

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    poor console players :(
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have an awesome!
    ~Sy
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    Falling on the floor laughing here at the alien invasion. lol

Cardi, thank you for this. It's the simple things that make all the difference. I use EHT to make backups of my work 3 or 4 times daily when building. But knowing these auto-backups are there to catch me if I forget, is magic.

As always, brilliant!

Shar Shar <3