The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Morrowind Collector's Pack isn't giftable to standard pack owners who preordered

NeroBad
NeroBad
✭✭✭✭
As the title mentioned Morrowind Collector's Pack isn't giftable to standard pack owners, because some of the items are already owned (pre order bonus items). ZOS please let us gift this Pack for this great price to those who have missing items from it.
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm this, while gifted it says that player already has it. While buying yourself you'll be warned that you already have some items from it and will be charged a full price if you decide to buy it anyway.
  • NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TiaFrye wrote: »
    Can confirm this, while gifted it says that player already has it. While buying yourself you'll be warned that you already have some items from it and will be charged a full price if you decide to buy it anyway.

Yeah, this is really bumming me out! I was hoping to get the Salte-Gray Summoned Bear skin - but as I already have many of the other items I am NOT willing to pay full price for this pack. It makes no sense (ethically) to demand customers pay for items they already own.

It truly baffles me that they haven't implemented a system that subtracts the owned items and adjusts the price accordingly - thereby also making the bundle gift-able. In every other game I play and service I use, they adjust the prices depending on the amount of items owned from a bundle - it is the only logical thing to do!
    "Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping."
    - M'aiq the Liar
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanted to gift this but my friend pre-ordered the morrowind chapter so I can't :(
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I discovered this today. Quite irritating. The crown store is full of bizarre and seemingly arbitrary limitations.
    forever stuck in combat
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This disappoints me....
  • The_Last_Titan
    The_Last_Titan
    ✭✭✭
    yep, tried this yesterday. came on here to make a post about it also
  • Rey_T47
    Rey_T47
    Soul Shriven
    I ran into this issue as well when a friend tried to purchase it for me. Really frustrating as I could not buy the preorder when it came out, but I want to get these collectibles now that it's on sale.
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same. Came here to make a post but alas, someone already did.
    Edited by Kuramas9tails on February 12, 2019 11:29PM
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • Kuramas9tails
      Kuramas9tails
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Can we get a response or something, ZOS?
        Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
        New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
        AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
        AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
        FOR THE QUEEN!
        PS4/NA
      • NeroBad
        NeroBad
        ✭✭✭✭
        @ZOS_GinaBruno Please give us info about this issue, shoud we hope for solution - make it same way as when we buy it for ourselves, we get a warning that the recipient have some of the bundle items, and after that we can confirm the purchase.

This problem will occur in other Bundles and stops some Crown spending.