Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Come join Penetration Camp!! (End Game Social Guild)

barry_badrinathh
Penetration Camp
End Game Social Guild
We've got a fever, and the only cure is more Penetration. Welcome to Penetration Camp, where the crowd is chill and the damage is heavy. We’re a smaller Guild but we grow more everyday. We run Veteran Dungeons, Trial Farms, Progression Runs, and so much more! We also host DPS workshops to help our members improve their rotation and up their damage output! During our downtime, we like to hang out on Discord to swap tips and build recommendations, host LFG mini-events, and of course, joke around. We also really love Jeff Goldblum.
New to Trials and Vet Dungeons? Looking to farm gear? We’re the Guild for you!

Penetration Camp requires absolutely no dues, but we hold occasional raffles and other fun prize events. Members are free to utilize our Guild Bank/Store along with all of our other amenities. We also have many Master Crafters!

Our Guildhall hosts all Crafting Stations, a Transmutation Station, as well as a Banker/Merchant. It is available to all of our members. Our DPS dummies can be found at the Guildhall as well: Precursor (321.8k Health), Skeleton (3m Health), Robust Skeleton (6m Health), and Centurion (25.9m Health). We are also currently working on getting Mundus Stones in the Guildhall!

Our Discord has our Trial Sign Up Sheets, Event Schedules, and is our main organizational hub. We have many Guides for anyone trying to better learn their role and class. We strive to help everyone become better players.

We’re also a Giraffe Guild!!! Did you know they invented the Cell Phone?

We only require two things:
  • Must be 18 years of age or older.
  • We use Discord! It is free and easy to join!

Come join our shenanigans!
https://discord.gg/9MUQCHd
Edited by barry_badrinathh on December 16, 2018 9:17PM
  • barry_badrinathh
    Still looking for more Campers!
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Barry!

Do you guys run trials more than once a week and more than once a night too? I'm looking for an endgame trial guild that i can learn from but also has lots of options and members.
    Purple Gang, New Scrolls Order. DC Brotherhood
    Drago Halflife, Undead kittyblade.
    Bongtokin420insd PS4 NA
  • barry_badrinathh
    At the moment we run Trials at least a couple times a week and we run them until people get tired haha. We also have plenty of people looking to group up for Vet Content like DLC dungeons.
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. May I have an invite? Bongtokin420insd
    Bongtokin420insd PS4 NA
  • barry_badrinathh
    Absolutely! I’ll be on to send one shortly.
  • barry_badrinathh
    It says your full up on Guilds but feel free to send me a message whenever you want me to send you an invite. My PSN is the same as my name here: barry_badrinathh
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    oops!ill be home in a few hours ill dubcheck i have a slot.
    Bongtokin420insd PS4 NA
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok i made sure there is now a slot open.
    Bongtokin420insd PS4 NA
  • barry_badrinathh
    Awesome! I should be on in a few hours to send you that invite.
  • barry_badrinathh
    Still looking for Campers!
  • barry_badrinathh
    Bumping for Campers!
  • Robothive
    Robothive
    Soul Shriven
    Just started playing again looking to run some trials and vet dungeons , ive done everything except cloudrest on normal going to buy summerset this week. I have a sorcerer at 448 cp and working on a warden healer.

PSN:TBOT421
  • barry_badrinathh
    We’d love to have you but we do require Discord cause that’s where everything is organized. We actually have a Cloudrest run planned for Saturday!
  • DyingStarman
    DyingStarman
    ✭✭
    One of the best guilds I've been in! Members are laid back and the leadership is superb ;) . Lots of guild events and the Discord is really well put together too
  • Mookie_McGroin
    Can get a guild invite? PSN: Mookie_McGroin
  • barry_badrinathh
    We do our invites through Discord.
    The link is the original post. :)
  • barry_badrinathh
    Come spend the Holidays with us! Plenty of spots open!
    Discord link is in the original post!
  • barry_badrinathh
    Still looking for Campers! Must be willing to use Discord.
  • barry_badrinathh
    We have s’mores!!!

• barry_badrinathh
    Come hangout with us!

• kidpoker85
    kidpoker85
    Soul Shriven
    Inv if still recruiting
    Psn: kidpoker85