Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How to hide this costume hat thing

jd24
jd24
✭✭✭
This is rather annoying. I somehow managed to get this hooded scary halloween mask on my head and I have no idea how to get it off. I don't even know where it came from :(

I googled how to remove disguise and there is nothing in the accessories costume slot beside the necklace and rings. I mouse over the headpiece I have equipped and at the bottom of the tooltip it says "hidden by hat." I google how to remove hat and it gives me directions on how to remove my entire headpiece option in the settings and thats not what I want.

I just want to see the base regular helmet instead of running around like I don't know what month it is.
Edited by jd24 on February 8, 2019 7:23PM
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to collectables (u) then go to "head" or "mask" or however it is called, and uncheck the current thing.
    Edited by zvavi on February 8, 2019 7:49PM
  • jd24
    jd24
    ✭✭✭
    That did it. Thanks zvavi!
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also I would recommend joining a social guild, they are full of awesome people that will be happy to help at all times