The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bleed in 2019

Patro
Patro
✭✭✭
This is Cyrodiil (Vivec) in February 2019. Bleed is destroying PVP!

IMG-0411.jpg

https://ibb.co/mR0ySPh
Edited by Patro on February 8, 2019 3:28PM
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't play stamina characters, so you can't complain when I say, stop with the Nerf posts.

It can be countered by an existentance of a Templar, or if you want to destroy your magicka, purge.
  • Patro
    Patro
    ✭✭✭
    Your answer seems to be that of a player who has never entered in Cyrodill.
    Edited by Patro on February 8, 2019 3:35PM
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah bleed is too strong at the moment in PvP and needs looking into
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you try wearing impen?
    At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
  • Patro
    Patro
    ✭✭✭
    sharquez wrote: »
    Did you try wearing impen?

Yes of course.
  • kathandira
    kathandira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't Bleed getting nerfed in Wrathstone already?
    PS4-NA. Breton Templar Healer, Bosmer Stamplar, Breton Magplar, Orsimer StamDK, Dunmer MagDK, Khajiit StamNB, Dunmer MagNB, Argonian Warden Tank, Altmer Magsorc
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zvavi wrote: »
    I don't play stamina characters, so you can't complain when I say, stop with the Nerf posts.

It can be countered by an existentance of a Templar, or if you want to destroy your magicka, purge.

I don't think I've ever successfully purged bleeds. As far as I know, there's no way to deal with it but to heal through it.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kathandira wrote: »
    Isn't Bleed getting nerfed in Wrathstone already?

twin blade and blunt passive and 2h bleed passive yes

Rending, and vDSA DW afaik not in wrathstone, but they are looking into it (nerf into oblivion incoming^^)
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think I've ever successfully purged bleeds. As far as I know, there's no way to deal with it but to heal through it.

You can definitely purge bleeds.
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBois wrote: »

You can definitely purge bleeds.

i think he means that when he uses purge, that other debuffs get cleasned aways before bleeds get purged....since it only removes 2 effects, thats quite possible
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• Liww
    Liww
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like Purge amped up by a ton and removing the self purging from templars entirely. purging is far too restricted to templars as it stands.

Buff purge, nerf ritual, nerf earthgore, with purge being available to multiple classes it can be ran by more people on average, thus also, or i feel like, warranting an overall less "cheesy" strength like with earthgore. it could be an overkill with the new curse eater set though, but with earthgores popping it will argueably already be.
    Edited by Liww on February 8, 2019 5:23PM
  • Patro
    Patro
    ✭✭✭
    Liww wrote: »
    I'd like Purge amped up by a ton and removing the self purging from templars entirely. purging is far too restricted to templars as it stands.

Buff purge, nerf ritual, nerf earthgore, with purge being available to multiple classes it can be ran by more people on average, thus also, or i feel like, warranting an overall less "cheesy" strength like with earthgore. it could be an overkill with the new curse eater set though, but with earthgores popping it will argueably already be.

Curse Eater nerfed in 4.3.2 patch has become useless.
  • Raammzzaa
    Raammzzaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they would do something about hardened ward, and absorb magicka. Those shields in general are too op. Sorcs especially need a big hit with the nerf bat.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Gilvoth on February 8, 2019 6:01PM