Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A question about race/class pairing after the changes

117Dios
117Dios
✭✭✭
Hi guys,

I was wondering, after the changes hit live, is Argonian still going to be the "top" healer? Also, which one of the following should fare better as a tank? And as a DD?

Warden: Imperial or Redguard?

Templar: Imperial or Redguard?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Until the final patch notes go live it's still a bit of a gamble as to how much ZOS change things.

There are some general ideas coming out (which I will let more experienced people inform and debate) but yesterday we had confirmation ZOS will make changes to current shown information before the live release.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • 117Dios
    117Dios
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Until the final patch notes go live it's still a bit of a gamble as to how much ZOS change things.

There are some general ideas coming out (which I will let more experienced people inform and debate) but yesterday we had confirmation ZOS will make changes to current shown information before the live release.

Oh, guess I'll have to wait a bit for the theorycrafting then, thanks a lot :#
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As it is atm, Breton and even Altmer are better choices than Argonian for healer.
    Nord seems good for tanking. Imperial is at the bottom of every role followed by Argonian.
    Redguard is still the best choice for stam dps.
    It's still early and alot can change until live.
  • Kulvar
    Kulvar
    ✭✭✭✭
    We only know of ZOS point of view behind each race.

Dunmer/Khajiit => Jack-of-all-trades
    Breton/Altmer => Magicka
    Redguard/Bosmer => Stamina
    Orc/Imperial/Nord => Tank
    Argonian => Healer

As of PTS 4.3.2 (approximatively sorted by effectiveness in PvE)
    Khajiit => Sustained damage (Magicka or Stamina)
    Breton => Healer or Sustained damage (Magicka)
    Dunmer => Burst damage (Magicka or Stamina)
    Redguard => Sustained damage (Stamina) or Tank
    Orc => Burst damage (Stamina) or Tank
    Imperial => Tank
    Nord => Tank
    Bosmer => Sustained damage (Stamina)
    Altmer => Burst damage (Magicka)
    Argonian => Healer
    Edited by Kulvar on February 8, 2019 4:15PM
    Coward Argonian scholar of the Ebonheart Pact