Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Something is wrong with the PC/EU servers

• John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Kainarel , I think it's a known issue (at least known by players ^^) currently, there's a bug thread on forums. Every now and again (people quote one in 10-20 dungeons), an instance ends up bugged and whole group's pink hovers around 200-500, spiking skyhigh and making everything teleport around, attacks fail to land... Some quote that resetting insance and entering again helps, some relog for that. I'm not sure if there's an official acknowledgement.
  • Kainarel
    Kainarel
    ✭✭✭
    @Kainarel , I think it's a known issue (at least known by players ^^) currently, there's a bug thread on forums. Every now and again (people quote one in 10-20 dungeons), an instance ends up bugged and whole group's pink hovers around 200-500, spiking skyhigh and making everything teleport around, attacks fail to land... Some quote that resetting insance and entering again helps, some relog for that. I'm not sure if there's an official acknowledgement.

Thank you very much for your reply. I would definitely love to find the actual bug thread to comment there - for now, I've only found FPS problems thread where I actually found a solution for my own fps drops, so thank god for great people who share their insights into problems.
    But as for this ping issue that is new to me, I haven't been able to locate the exact thread yet. It's truly annoying when everything should be fine your side but game just fails you for no reason that depends on your end.
  • mustangmorgan31
    mustangmorgan31
    ✭✭✭✭
    New drinking game guys. When you have a load screen, you have to drink and not stop until the load screen is finished. giphy.gif
  • Tlania
    Tlania
    ✭✭✭
    I agree
  • Mysanne
    Mysanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't play. I have been disconnected several times. 999+ ping. Can't log anymore.
  • nckg84
    nckg84
    ✭✭✭
    qbit wrote: »
    Deathpike wrote: »
    Bam_Bam wrote: »
    Nando70 wrote: »
    Maybe a renewal of the EU staff since they seem to be completely incompetent.

As much as these CONTINUAL maintenances SUCK, you shouldn't want someone to lose their job.

We don't know what's been going on behind the scenes. Losing a job causes absolute destruction and can ruin families, lives and cause suicide - you wouldn't want that on your conscience, just because you booted from a dungeon/pvp/etc, right?

This is not because of us to losing their job, if its happen to someone to lose their job, its because of their quality of doing their job. So if they do their job properly, no one does complain about that. This is a business not charity.

The people making budget decision won't be the ones losing the job. Won't be the managers. It will be the IT guy making 50k practically living paycheck to paycheck.

Managers are utterly useless. Just look at ESO managers. Just fire them and fix your server they add nothing constructive to the table.
  • Waynerx8
    Waynerx8
    ✭✭✭✭
    BUMP BUMP BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP, another complete shambles of a night.
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When i relog between my alts to do writs, i get randomly booted to the login screen atleast 4-5 times a day :/
  • bitels
    bitels
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its friday, so no way we will get any kind of response during weekend, so i guess we will find out on monday if something will be done, or will it be yet another week with zos taking a *** on europeans.
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rumple9 wrote: »
    I can't believe people still sub monthly to this pos.

I don't.
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • JeibuKul
    JeibuKul
    ✭✭
    I am curious where the actual cause of the lag is, have that many people run a trace to see?

I only ask as someone from NA, my wife and I like to do events and some stuff on our EU characters as well, and haven't noticed any latency above 300 for the most part while we play. We were just on about 12 hours ago for a few hours doing the Morrowind event.
  • DJfriede
    DJfriede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump.
  • Auri
    Auri
    Soul Shriven
    Bump
  •  Czirne
    Czirne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump
    I believe in lagless Cyrodiil!
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished today's event on EU on my Sorc and it was very "Rubberbandy".
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JeibuKul wrote: »
    I am curious where the actual cause of the lag is, have that many people run a trace to see?

I only ask as someone from NA, my wife and I like to do events and some stuff on our EU characters as well, and haven't noticed any latency above 300 for the most part while we play. We were just on about 12 hours ago for a few hours doing the Morrowind event.

Yeah, it's not affecting everybody - but it definitely is present and makes the game quite unplayable for them. I assumed that it can be a routing problem (and I'm not the only one). However we don't have any response from Support staff about potential solutions, so...
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    10 hr maintenance incoming Monday. :o
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 hr maintenance incoming Monday. :o

Yep, PC NA will get the same software update that PC EU got two weeks ago. Interestingly the issues with the server started after that update... :tongue:
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_JesC wrote: »
    Hi all! We are currently aware of the ongoing issues.

How is it even possible that when i play on NA server as EU server i have higher ping but the game feels much more responsive?
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am relogging between my alts doing writs, and every loadscreen is a gamble. It just randomly kicks you to login for no reason.

HJC66VD.png

This has happened 6 times today so far.
    Edited by MyNameIsElias on February 10, 2019 8:41PM
  • DJfriede
    DJfriede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, they "are actively investigating". That's like super investigating. Sherlock style.
  • MyGTX
    MyGTX
    ✭✭✭
    -ZEu3DJEwLs.jpg
    like a zooooos
  • pattesatanb16_ESO
    pattesatanb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    It isnt just steam-users that has problems, Zos.....
  • DJfriede
    DJfriede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So as nobody has mentioned it yet: After the last maintenance the lag has become a bit better. So thanks for that, ZOS.

Generally speaking, the performance is still not great though.
  • Waynerx8
    Waynerx8
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zos get no thankyou from me, still too many unfixed issues, should already have good performance after all these years, yet it's got worse.
  • jo_hanes
    jo_hanes
    so yeah here is the thing the game will not download past 16 percent says the download is stalled I have deleted the loader removed the game and tried a fresh install and the same thing... so remind me why I am paying for this again. also I cannot post the game consultant file to the ticket submission.
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the past month or so i've been randomly disconnected to login from PC EU, and after today's patch it's happened 7 times so far while i am relogging between my alts for crafting writs. This is getting real frustrating :/
  • gezginrocker
    gezginrocker
    ✭✭✭
    I am getting disconnected as well. Every maintenance brings new problems to EU, really amazing.
  • Lazrael
    Lazrael
    ✭✭✭
    I can't even start the game without a crash...
    Artists and Theives...