Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

ESO+ and the craft bag

Zhoyzu
Zhoyzu
✭✭✭✭✭
Last time i had ESO+ was when the game was sub only. I also quit playing for a long time before the craft bag existed.
So my question is, if i try this eso+ trial and get access to the craft bag what happens exactly?

My fear is that all my crafting stuff gets sucked into this crafting void for 5 days and then when the trial ends spits it out where ever it wants. Or worse, i dont have the bank space for it all so my loot is lost to the void that didnt make it into the bank.
Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

Best Answers

• macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    All your mats will go in the bag and you still have access to it after the trial period just can’t add to it and make sure you go to your chests at your home if they have mats in them

Before the trail is over refine everything just so it goes into the bag
    Edited by macsmooth on February 7, 2019 8:47PM
    Answer ✓
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zhoyzu wrote: »
    macsmooth wrote: »
    All your mats will go in the bag and you still have access to it after the trial period just can’t add to it and make sure you go to your chests at your home if they have mats in them

so if i decide i never want eso+ i can pull from the bag til its empty then right?
    is it possible to decline the action in the mean time?

Yep but when you go to stations to craft it will auto pull from the bag so you don’t have to pull anything from the bag before crafting

You can go into options and turn off auto bag setting but trust me you don’t need to worry about the stuff at all

Let it all go to the bag refine just before the trial ends and then do the same in the next plus free trial it happens every three months or so, so you use your chests at home to hold mats while no eso+ and then do the next trail and those mats will move into the bag again

Edited by macsmooth on February 7, 2019 8:56PM
    Answer ✓
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

so if i decide i never want eso+ i can pull from the bag til its empty then right?
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

• Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep but when you go to stations to craft it will auto pull from the bag so you don’t have to pull anything from the bag before crafting

You can go into options and turn off auto bag setting but trust me you don’t need to worry about the stuff at all

Let it all go to the bag refine just before the trial ends and then do the same in the next plus free trial it happens every three months or so, so you use your chests at home to hold mats while no eso+ and then do the next trail and those mats will move into the bag again

very clever! I didnt know it happened every three months lol so thats a good thing.
    Can materials also be sold straight out of the craft bag or is there a way to remove specific mats from the bag.
    Thanks btw i really appreciate it

• macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭

very clever! I didnt know it happened every three months lol so thats a good thing.
    Can materials also be sold straight out of the craft bag or is there a way to remove specific mats from the bag.
    Thanks btw i really appreciate it

It’s the trick I did before I got eso+ and was running out of space in toons bags and bank was to use the chests but I made getting all the 8 chests a priority at the time

You can’t sell or put them on guild store straight from bag you will have to go into the bag and pull them out into you toons bag before selling them

And no worries glad I know something I can share for once lol
    Edited by macsmooth on February 7, 2019 9:06PM
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    I should say you can pull out the amount you want to sell so you don’t have to pull all of them out

Oh just in case to get into the crafting bag go into your inventory and there is a tab into crafting bag I’m on console so I don’t know the pc way
    Edited by macsmooth on February 7, 2019 9:10PM
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should say you can pull out the amount you want to sell so you don’t have to pull all of them out

Oh just in case to get into the crafting bag go into your inventory and there is a tab into crafting bag I’m on console so I don’t know the pc way

Thanks a lot mate for the information!
    GL HF out there!