Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Prodigious Lag in Orsinium

Sylianwe
Sylianwe
✭✭✭
Greetings,

I'm usually very pleased with my game performance. However, this time it's so noticeable that it's interfering with my game time. I live in Europe and game on the NA server. I've never had any issues, quite the contrary, game has always run smooth.

This time, I can't even open a barrel or summon my mount without having to wait up to 5 minutes (!).

Is there any way to fix this? Thank you.
The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Clearing your Mac Address and performing a hard reset of the Xbox may help with the lag you're getting in game.

Clear Your Mac Address
    1. On the Xbox One home screen, navigate to the left.
    2. Select the Settings options, then All Settings, Network, and finally Network Settings.
    3. From there, select Advanced Settings, Alternative Mac Address, then finally select Clear.

Perform a Hard Reset
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the front of your console for 10 seconds.
    2. Once the machine has turned off, disconnect the power cord from the back of the Xbox One and wait two minutes.
    3. Plug the power back in and wait for the power bricks light to go from White to Orange.
    4. Once the power brick has the Orange light, turn the console on and try the game again.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post