The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Looking for items with all teaits

steelsalot
steelsalot
Soul Shriven
I would like to get all wood working, blacksmith, clother and jewellery crafting traits will pay price up to negotiate
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Selling, buying and trading threads aren't allowed on the forums ...
    shades.gif
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best thing to do is just ask in zone chat if you want to stockpile a bunch of research materials.

However, especially when you're starting out, I just research from items dropped by mobs. This will last you weeks until you start whittling down to only 2-3 traits left per item, and by then you will hopefully know some other players in the game and they can make you pieces in those specific traits.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• steelsalot
    steelsalot
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry wasn't aware of that
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    they're called "guild traders"
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.
  • Mithrazielle
    Mithrazielle
    ✭✭
    I can help people with this. I can do 9-trait jewelry, armor, and weapons, know lots of motifs and and top level in most crafting skills. Am happy to provide 'trait-reference' items (or anything else needing crafted) for very reasonable prices (gold &/or mats). Can travel into Cyrodil if necessary to access specific forges.

XBOX Tag: Dagoth Vizaar
    USA Server

I don't frown on people asking for help since they really have nowhere else to go but here as the best source. 'Friends' don't play the game, don't have the skills; guilds are impossible to get in for too many reasons, and zone chat sucks.
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    they're called "guild traders"

They can also be called "guildmates who are crafters". In the 5 guilds I belong to, all the crafters will make research items for free for guildies, with the exception of nirnhoned and jewelry traits. For nirnhoned and jewelry they make the items for free if you give them the nirncrux for nirnhoned and the trait stones for the jewelry. Just about every crafter who has been playing a while or who does writs has more than enough low level mats to make research items......