The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion about the Crown Store Showcase.

santialonso
santialonso
✭✭✭
Please, when you announce a new Crown Store Showcase, put the price in crowns for each item. This is very helpful to administrate my current crowns and to know how many to buy to the new month.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don't want you to plan ahead. They make money on last minute impulse buys.
  • santialonso
    santialonso
    ✭✭✭
    I understand, but it would be really great if they heard me and make me happy.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand, but it would be really great if they heard me and make me happy.

Agreed, that would be fantastic. They just don't want to be customer friendly I suppose. Profits > customer satisfaction on this one. It's the only reason I can think of that they wouldn't put prices in there.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please, when you announce a new Crown Store Showcase, put the price in crowns for each item. This is very helpful to administrate my current crowns and to know how many to buy to the new month.

They're doing this indirectly by offering ESO+ Deals, effectively previewing those prices weeks in advance of their general release.

But not all items have finalized prices when the Showcase is published. Particularly things like houses and furnishing packs.

signing off