The Elsweyr Chapter and Update 22 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the full patch notes here https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

"The Elder Sich" Ukrainian guild on EU megaserver (old name Daggerfall Sich)

• Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    400+, coudn't imagine few years ago that there will be so much ukrainians in game, expected x4 less max to be honest, lets grow to 500 guys!
    Edited by Anethum on July 15, 2018 10:44AM
    @Anethum from .ua
  • Ragnvold
    Ragnvold
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I want to join your guild. @Ragnvold. Nickname in the game Nordvald.
  • Zirvydakh
    Zirvydakh
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I want to join your guild. @Zirvydakh . Nickname in the game Funnaries.

Please, send me the invitation
  • malphass
    malphass
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join if possible! My ID @malphass
  • AntonShan
    AntonShan
    ✭✭✭
    RlDDlCK wrote: »
    Hi guys, are there any Ukrainians on NA server? We have a good group of people holding together.
    I'm pretty sure they are since NA have more than two russian guilds with 100+ members.
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    AntonShan wrote: »
    Hi guys, are there any Ukrainians on NA server? We have a good group of people holding together.
    I'm pretty sure they are since NA have more than two russian guilds with 100+ members.

russian guilds are not ukrainian.
    same as french guilds are not german.
    @Anethum from .ua
  • AntonShan
    AntonShan
    ✭✭✭
    Anethum wrote: »
    He asked about `Ukrainians` not `Ukrainian guilds`. And there are few ukrainians in those russian guilds.
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anethum wrote: »
    He asked about `Ukrainians` not `Ukrainian guilds`. And there are few ukrainians in those russian guilds.

There are big difference if u can speak free your own language or forced to speak a foreign (in your case russian as I understood) language.
    Any difference between russian or english-speaking guilds if u learned them at the same level.
    Also, please stop associate us with russiaans.
    Ukrainians as usual understand russian and part speak it - because of 4 centuries of slavery in soviet union and their empire before.
    But.
    Another country, another absolutly authentic language and culture.
    Another community here.
    Edited by Anethum on October 5, 2018 3:06PM
    @Anethum from .ua
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    We live and grow. 460+.
    Ingame contact @eric_m to join
    Edited by Anethum on November 11, 2018 12:57PM
    @Anethum from .ua
  • eric_m
    eric_m