The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Housing Mount Idea

Nordic_Pirate
Nordic_Pirate
✭✭✭✭
So, I know housing mounts have been discussed for a long time. Really not a big deal, just something usually that would be cool.

But here's my idea: Allow people to only have one ridable mount at a time in your house. The ones on display cannot be mounted, instead, they have to come from a Stablemaster NPC you can place. This Stablemaster can be used to train your mounts on non-max toons for you alone but will allow visitors to summon and ride a mount. This will also allow a new kind of home, mount racing. You will be able to make complex obstacle course homes good for mount races in the bigger homes for guild and social events.

Just some thoughts.
Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats of them that took us, and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we.

— Anonymous pirate, asked on the gallows if he repented.
  • gimpdrb14_ESO
    gimpdrb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    for me instead of being able to mount in your house instead how about you don't loose stam. unless you are dueling.