The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why Khajiit should be top magicka class

DaveMoeDee
DaveMoeDee
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Why do you think witches have cats?

Cats are so magical, a black one merely crossing your path can put a horrible curse on you.

Case closed.
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cats needs ZOS love, they are not in action since long and with upcoming patch can perform well within organized pack!

They were ignored since long and I really feel happy to play as Magicka and with new passive changes.

There is not much DPS difference with other races, DPS still mostly rely on Rotation and Sets
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on February 5, 2019 5:51PM
  • wsmith97ub17_ESO
    wsmith97ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    No,

Khajiit are not good for magic

Magic requires years of study, Khajiit have very short life spans due to drug addiction, then OD. Its why they steal, their own folks kicked them out after pawning family items for drugs.

Altmer/Dunmer live many life times longer than Khajiit. They have the time needed to study the mystical arts.
    It is the mind, that is the mind, confusing the mind. Do not leave the mind, oh mind, to the mind.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit are not owned by witches, unless the witch is a Dunmer.

So, no. Try again.

There are magically gifted races of Khajiit, but those are the Alfiq, and they are similar to housecats.
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In some countries Black Cats are know to be Lucky.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• Steelshiv
    Steelshiv
    ✭✭✭✭
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »

Cats are so magical, a black one merely crossing your path can put a horrible curse on you.

Case closed.

Well, traditionally, in most cultures, elves are a race of magical tricksters so altmer should be good at magic and stealth. And have crit chance because of stealth.

Case closed
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steelshiv wrote: »

Case closed.

Well, traditionally, in most cultures, elves are a race of magical tricksters so altmer should be good at magic and stealth. And have crit chance because of stealth.

Case closed

At least their ability to make cookies hasn't changed

15214406255_3bd433bc24_z_d.jpg
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • VeiledCriticism
    VeiledCriticism
    ✭✭✭
    You might find you answer Elsweyr.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bosmer should be the best at EVERYTHING.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Likewise, as I have said for Orcs, stop making presumptions without basis. We know nothing before the PTS comes online. Once, it comes up, proper testing will be done. Making statements based on presumptions and asking for justification makes all the hard work going into testing useless. Do your testing, then give your feedback.
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Magic requires years of study, Khajiit have very short life spans due to drug addiction, then OD. Its why they steal, their own folks kicked them out after pawning family items for drugs.

Not only this. When I look at those wanna-be khajiits on my couch, they sleep the day away. Only strolling to the feeding bowl and the litter box. Not once did I catch them studying finer arts. Such ignorants.
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair top magicka class should be Argonian.

It is rumored that 1 Saxhleel shaman alone is responsible for the khahaten flu which is responsible for the genocide of every non reptilian race in blackmarsh.

Case closed
    Edited by HappyLittleTree on February 6, 2019 2:49PM
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • Steelshiv
    Steelshiv
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »
    Steelshiv wrote: »

Case closed.

Case closed

At least their ability to make cookies hasn't changed

15214406255_3bd433bc24_z_d.jpg

And they should get bonuses to provisioning :) in all seriousness though I would laugh my ass off if that was put into racial changes

Also, case closed
    Edited by Steelshiv on February 6, 2019 10:34PM
  • spiralvin
    spiralvin
    Witches with cats? You mean like with Therana and her cat (slave) Ra'Zahr in Morrowind? :D

Edited by spiralvin on February 7, 2019 3:19AM