Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for social guild

Evomous
Evomous
Soul Shriven
Returning player looking for a social guild that has active membership that also does dungeons. Looking for a guild that is mature and just wants to have fun while doing dungeons and not take everything super seriously.

Let me know who I can contact about memberships.
  • DragonHeart000
    I have a new guild that is just starting out. It's a social guild for collectors of old discontinued items or people that are interested in that kind of history of the game. Since you're a returning player you may have some of these types of items so you'd be able to learn about them and the history of them in our social guild.

Send a message to @DragonHeart000 in game if you're interested in joining!
    @DragonHeart000 NA PC
    Guild Master For <Discontinued> a guild for collectors of discontinued items!
    Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/w7bNDCu
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Howdy Evomous!

Tyrs Paladium is definitely interested.

Here's a little bit about Tyrs...

Tyrs Paladium is an active medium sized guild that has two simple concepts. We are drama free and we don't zerg (rush ahead leaving others behind). We are quite organized and live by our motto: Play hard, laugh hard and win, together. We are very friendly to the returning player that would like to group with knowledgeable folks without all the typical egos, drama and riff-raff of the typical guild. And Yes we actually enforce our policies.

We have one of the most active guild websites there is, created by and for guildies only. On this site, you could find plenty of game tips in the Tyrs Library, sign up for scheduled guild content in the Tyrs War Room shoot the sh!t in the Tyrs Tavern, or listen to our esoteric MP3 player in the Tyrs Mosh Pit!

If you don't mind, I'd like to share a few links with you:

** ESO Forums guild recruitment thread promoting our guild.

** This is our site. Its private, however you can see a few things, and even peek at our guild rules.

Once you read our guild rules, if you think they are fair, let me know and we'll get you in right away!

Travel well,

Aandre
    Tyrs Paladium Guild Founder
    Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Elder Scrolls Online Founders Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!
  • Evomous
    Evomous
    Soul Shriven
    Tyrs Paladium seems like a good place. Please message me in game at @Evomous when you see me on.
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds great Evomous and thank you for researching us!

Did you get a chance to fill out our application?
    Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!
  • Evomous
    Evomous
    Soul Shriven
    Yes I have!
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Your in Evomous! :) Welcome aboard & Hop in!

P3nye9s.png
    Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on February 7, 2019 12:30AM
    Guild Founder