The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

auto heavy attack magplar

balaceanca
balaceanca
✭✭
Hello. I have a problem with my magika templar. Every time i do dps parse me character starts doing automatic heavy attack by it self but before the auto heavy attack animation finish every skill or light attack that i press on my keyboard blow in a split of a second. It doesnt count as a heavy attack is just doing the animation....

PS . at 00:18 sec u can see the problem very good...just to be clear i WAS NOT DOING ANY HEAVY ATTTACKS
https://youtu.be/Gv3KIpLMXJg
Edited by balaceanca on January 29, 2019 5:18PM
  • balaceanca
    balaceanca
    ✭✭
    sry double post
    Edited by balaceanca on January 29, 2019 5:19PM
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can confirm that this is an Issue, happened to be yesterday in vAS again

But the HA channeling, while actually only weaving LA is a problem of staffs overall
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• balaceanca
    balaceanca
    ✭✭
    I hope they can do something because i cant finish 1 parse on dummy without this channeling HA...and it is annoying in trials/dungeons
  • Arkray
    Arkray
    ✭✭✭
    I can confirm this is an issue too, and for some reason it tends to happen a lot when weaving LAs with Radiant Oppresion.
    "Ah, magic! The solution to all life's problems. I love magic! It's so... magical."
  • Tsukyme
    Tsukyme
    ✭✭✭
    Im pretty sure this is a really dammed bug yeah been happening to me on all my mag characters with L.staff
    "A'tvar where are you?"
  • balaceanca
    balaceanca
    ✭✭
    Is any dev looking into this issuse???? or we gonna wait 2 year to get something fix...like almost all the time...sry but is very frustating
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been happening forever on magplar....the main reason I only mess with swords.
    Edited by UppGRAYxDD on January 31, 2019 3:14PM
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • Altyrann
    Altyrann
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Confirmed here too (PC EU). Seeing as above a lot of instances where my weaving light attacks with Radiant Oppression is somehow interpreted as a heavy attack on my inferno staff. Likewise, lightning heavies continue to be unreliable, with my character sometimes just standing in place but not attacking anything at all even with a target directly in front of me.
  • balaceanca
    balaceanca
    ✭✭
    Any ETA on a fix!!!!???