The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Special slot for Charge Skills

pierrenuiz
pierrenuiz
✭✭✭
I would realy like to see an update on Skill bar :
If all players have one more special slot where you can put only charge abilities .the fights could be more dynamic I think
Its boring that in PVE we cant use this kind of skills because its not opti

(maybe we could have something like that for a defensive or heal special slot . but maybe its too much)

thx for reading :)
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    soo just one question....

please name me a "charge" skill for MagDK in PVP... so no shieldcharge, no 2h charge...

PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• pierrenuiz
    pierrenuiz
    ✭✭✭
    we can imagine that they change all charge skills for that and creat new ones
  • UndeniablyAVG
    UndeniablyAVG
    ✭✭✭✭
    soo just one question....

please name me a "charge" skill for MagDK in PVP... so no shieldcharge, no 2h charge...

Empowering chains?
    PS4 EU - Daggerfall Covenant
    PSN - N_O_B_L_E-

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUlYStV91gCyNgVjSjapbw
  • pierrenuiz
    pierrenuiz
    ✭✭✭
    and you have DK chains
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DK chains work super bad over different lvl terrain, on a flat area they are great, as soon as someone is 1m higher....nope, while critcharge can follow up on enemies on different height lvls, chains are very unreliable for that.
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• pierrenuiz
    pierrenuiz
    ✭✭✭
    I know but my idea was about a real transformation of charge skills , the objectiv is to give every body a charge skill to dynamise fights in PVE_ because we never use them
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like the option to slot a gap closer how it is currently. You can choose to have no charge, one charge, or even two (charge plus a mobility skill like streak or race against time).

I am against forcing any type of skill into a certain slot. Every character having to slot a mobility skill would homogenize too much.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why would charges need their own slots? The melee without charges are already at a disadvantage, if they want to play that way let them.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just slot charge in pve instead of dead stat skill you have been slotting because someone told you it gives 0.5% more DPS? What's the point of playing the game for fun if you are limiting yourself out of things you find cool because some thing given 0.x% of DPS boosts.

Charge skills arent very good in pve for their own reason of being quite short range and/or slow and/or clunky and/or because in most of the content you dont need them. But if you find you want to use it, just use it?
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pierrenuiz wrote: »
    I know but my idea was about a real transformation of charge skills , the objectiv is to give every body a charge skill to dynamise fights in PVE_ because we never use them

well the problem for this in PVE is not that they do to little dmg whatsoever...its that they are not needed at all in PVE, fights are pressed into fairly small areas, making them "harder" due to limiting the movementoption players have in PVE, like HoF 2nd boss, with the kite zenturio, poison zenturio and the mainboss / shards spawning. if a fight like this one would have a bigger Area to take place in, then chargingskills might become usefull, but even then....use rangebuilds to kill shards....dont leet meeles walk there...
    PC EU