Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How can i tell what my @Name is?

CommanderVillain
How can i tell what my @Name is?
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lulz! It's @CommanderVillain‌.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • timmy_tonerb14_ESO
    its in your inventory i believe its in the friends - guild tabs but im not to sure i can see my @name when i started a guild
  • CommanderVillain
    Oh ok. Didn't know it was the same as my forum name. I'm fairly new, never played beta. So to communicate in game we type @name?
  • timmy_tonerb14_ESO
    i dont think its your forum name mine forum name is what it shows but in the game it shows my @name a different name
  • CommanderVillain
    So my @name is different in game and it should show in my inventory?
  • timmy_tonerb14_ESO
    around the guild tab i believe.. when i started a guild it doesnt show my forum name it show a different name... if you start a guild and go to the roster or if your in a guild and go to the roster and you will find your @name
  • CommanderVillain
    no way to tell unless i'm in a guild?
  • Saera
    Saera
    ✭✭✭
    If i understand correctly it should be the name you use to log into the game
  • timmy_tonerb14_ESO
    try looking in the friend list area i believe there is a way to view it with out being in the guild i dont have access right now as to im using a college comp to comment on here that wont even run WoW so im not able to psychically help ATM but like i said try looking in the friends area tap or around those tabs
  • Solarius_eu
    Solarius_eu
    ✭✭
    It's your account username, afaik
  • CommanderVillain
    ah. Ok, make sense that it would be user account.
  • Stevenstopfordrwb17_ESO
    Can I have an invite please
    @The_Dropbear
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    We recently removed some commentary due to thread bumping. As this discussion is pretty old, we have gone ahead and closed it down. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.