The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Weapon Swap Bug (solved)

InvictusApollo
InvictusApollo
✭✭✭✭✭
Just a minute ago I have finished a battlegrounds game in which I got a bug that completely prevented me from swapping my weapon. This is the third time I have experienced this. At least last time I got it while on my healing bar so I could help my teammates by healing them. Today I got stuck on my damage bar so I could only dispense some damage.
Bug is random.
Edit: I play on EU server.
Edit 2: I solved the problem. During hectic fight either my keyboard or game itself has switched layout. I have weapon swap under that button left to "1". I have that input bound also on mouse. And it didn't work oin it as well. I have solved the problem by binding weapon swap to another button.
Edited by InvictusApollo on February 5, 2019 4:27PM
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had this problem, too. In the years I’ve been playing, it only became apprent when I started playing BGs. The “bar swap” key on the laptop keyboard works perfectly fine in every other application, except in the middle of BG combat.

I play with a gaming laptop, don’t know if that makes a difference or not.

My solution was to use a Bluetooth keyboard instead of the laptop keyboard. It’s not even a fancy keyboard, just a cheap one I bought at Walmart.

Completely solved the issue.
  • Get_Packed
    Get_Packed
    ✭✭✭
    If you read the patch notes you will find that they fixed the weapon swap bug. Its on pts
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you read my post, you will find I already solved the problem on my end.

It’s right above your post.
  • Get_Packed
    Get_Packed
    ✭✭✭
    Chill, i wasnt even talking to you.
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    If you read my post, you will find I already solved the problem on my end.

It’s right above your post.

Edited by Get_Packed on February 7, 2019 2:34AM
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was definitely talking to you.
  • Get_Packed
    Get_Packed
    ✭✭✭
    Zomg your so tough and scawry!!!