The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

NA - All Voice chats are broken

Tsukyme
Tsukyme
✭✭✭
Me some friends and about 300 players of my guild are experiencing voice chat problems in general.
Click to join either Area, Guild or Group and it disapears or countdown forever
/reloadui not solving, Traveling not solving, restartig ps4, game and router not working.
Few of our ppl having this since last week and 2 days ago started affecting more people including me
Edited by Tsukyme on February 2, 2019 3:18PM
"A'tvar where are you?"
  • Tsukyme
    Tsukyme
    ✭✭✭
    Picture of whats happening, its on NA serverhqo3kb1q786s.jpg
    "A'tvar where are you?"
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    You can find troubleshooting in the help articles below that can help with voice chat issues.

If neither of these articles help, please contact customer support for further assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • blaze1442
    blaze1442
    Well I'm done supporting this game . The voice chat is messes up and ZOS is more worried about pc
  • Tsukyme
    Tsukyme
    ✭✭✭
    blaze1442 wrote: »
    Well I'm done supporting this game . The voice chat is messes up and ZOS is more worried about pc

Exactly everyone with broken chat and they link useless tutos lol
    "A'tvar where are you?"
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @zos we won’t raise the issue and open a thread here if there’s just standard of not knowing how to open voice chat.
    We’re reporting something broken in your game about voice chat right now over a few weeks now since last small patch, we play every single day for hours, we know what’s right and what’s something broken.
    Pc na
  • DanHammock
    I've been without voice chat for two weeks. I normally main tank trials, so this is a huge problem that I believe needs immediate attention.
    Fight with honor.
  • Tsukyme
    Tsukyme
    ✭✭✭
    DanHammock wrote: »
    I've been without voice chat for two weeks. I normally main tank trials, so this is a huge problem that I believe needs immediate attention.

Im already 3 weeks and half without voice chat still waiting for d fix ny whole guild too lol
    "A'tvar where are you?"