The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can Intel Iris Pro / GT 750 M run smoothly on High settings?

frankie1221
frankie1221
Soul Shriven
Can Intel Iris Pro / GT 750 M run smoothly on High settings? Planning to get a new iMac 21.5 for my gf now, wants to make sure she doesn't lag like hell.
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't have one myself to get a personal opinion. Hopefully someone else can.

From reading other comments I suspect it may struggle with the default High settings but with Shadow Quality tuned down it's probably OK. Can't be certain though. That is in normal questing etc. In PvP I think it will struggle more and require lower settings which most do anyhow with the big battles.
  • illuzian
    illuzian
    ✭✭
    I have a mbp with this spec and it struggles on low-medium settings at 1440x900 in OSX and 1920x1200 in windows getting massive drops where spell effects/particle effects are on screen.
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    illuzian wrote: »
    I have a mbp with this spec and it struggles on low-medium settings at 1440x900 in OSX and 1920x1200 in windows getting massive drops where spell effects/particle effects are on screen.
    You can set Particle effects down in settings.
  • Babyspice
    Babyspice
    Soul Shriven
    I'm not totally tech savvy but my Macbook Pro has the Intel Iris Pro in it and i can run the game on Ultra High but i know theres probably more to the equation.