The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

First 100 CP bonus

LeinadOrarogep
LeinadOrarogep
✭✭✭
From the latest PTS natch potes: Updated the calculation with your Maximum Health, Magicka, and Stamina interacting with modifiers to better reflect the 20% increase to these stats from your first 100 points spent into each tree of the Champion Point system. Previously, this 20% only applied to your base stats, attributes, enchantments, and 2 through 4 piece bonuses on item sets. After this change, all sources of flat stat increases will be affected. Consumable food and drinks, 5 piece bonuses from item sets, and passives will now be properly affected by the 20% increase.

The bold part: it's the first time I hear about this, a flat 20% bonus once you reach 100 CP. Is this new in update 21? I tried checking out UESP and did not find any reference to this.
  • Shalktonin
    Shalktonin
    ✭✭✭
    actually it reads as if CP 300, it says 100 points spent in each tree
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shalktonin wrote: »
    actually it reads as if CP 300, it says 100 points spent in each tree

This would be correct.
    Options
  • TiZzA93
    TiZzA93
    ✭✭✭
    If u make a new toon apply cp points and ur attributes all jump like 2k each so there has always been an increase
    Options
  • LeinadOrarogep
    LeinadOrarogep
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah of course that's 100 CPx3... Didn't know about that, are there any similar thresholds at higher CP counts?
    Weird that I saw nothing mentioned in UESP.

Thanks all for the confirmation.
    Options
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So basically each one hundred spent adds twenty percent? Or just the first one hundred spent in each and any more does not count?
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
    Options
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the latest PTS natch potes: Updated the calculation with your Maximum Health, Magicka, and Stamina interacting with modifiers to better reflect the 20% increase to these stats from your first 100 points spent into each tree of the Champion Point system. Previously, this 20% only applied to your base stats, attributes, enchantments, and 2 through 4 piece bonuses on item sets. After this change, all sources of flat stat increases will be affected. Consumable food and drinks, 5 piece bonuses from item sets, and passives will now be properly affected by the 20% increase.

The bold part: it's the first time I hear about this, a flat 20% bonus once you reach 100 CP. Is this new in update 21? I tried checking out UESP and did not find any reference to this.

This was changed a long time ago, maybe Morrowind if you check the patch notes.

It was a buff, in short they squeezed all the max stat bonus down into CP300. Once you hit 300CP that's it. Before you needed more to get it all. Now 20% at 300cp is the cap.

So this is a buff its basically saying the CP max stat boost of 20% at 300CP is going to stack with everything now. It's a good thing!
    Edited by Beardimus on February 5, 2019 6:54AM
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    Options
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Am I right in saying that now 5th piece items and even willpower as I don’t think it is counted in the 2-4 set range will now get 20% on top so the likes of ancient grace will now be 4% of everything and not 4% of base which wasn’t good

Any pts guru can you test if ancient grace now boosts more than the base magicka please

So a pet Sorc got a buff in the end
    Edited by macsmooth on February 5, 2019 10:44AM
    Options