The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

DELETE AD or alliance change token plz

kornjona
kornjona
✭✭
past few years, ad always trash faction.
always blue, red win.
just need 2 factions atm.

almost zerg guild playing blue, red.
they dont want to challenge, just settle for faction easy to win and a lot of zerg

<PC NA AD>
1000+CP 2NBs, 2Templars, 2DKs, 2Sorcs, 1Warden
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh. I was trying to defend some keeps in Cyrodiil tonight. I was getting one shotted most of the time though. Got sniped and died with full health even. I wasn't much help. 32874 spell resistance and 28330 physical resistance. But I was chopped liver in Cyro.
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well when you faction stack and zerg all the time you never learn how to play on an individual level. :D
    At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds like you need IMPEN

All in on inpen.
  • Steelshiv
    Steelshiv
    ✭✭✭✭

All in on inpen.

A lot of damage from Snipes and other attacks can be completely negated by Dodge rolling and situational awareness. I know it sounds patronizing but I don't mean it that way.
    Edited by Steelshiv on February 2, 2019 4:58PM
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    I actually agree with this.. except for the fact that the OP has no idea what he/she is talking about.. Maybe the past few months, but AD has won plenty of times in the last couple of years.. However, I would come back to the game full time if they did take out a faction. Include getting rid of yellow, I would fight for red in that case. With loyatily because I'm apparantly toxic for being loyal. Back to the case in point.. then only one or the other would win. No both teaming on one so they come last. I'm all for taking a faction out of pvp.
  • HansaBergen
    HansaBergen
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah.. Ad on Xbox na is no fun anymore. i have 11 ad chars, but i given up on pvp.. Get outnumbered every day is just not fun anymore. Ep got 3 bars before we got 1 bar.. fun!
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD in Vivec plays for second place most of the time, and that is kind of the problem. EP should be the target at all times, but both DC and AD get tired of being outnumbered 3 to 1 every time they go to that side of the map so they fight each other to have a more even fight. If AD and DC double teamed EP consistently it would be a lot more tolerable.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should have been 2 alliances from the get go 3 alliances sound good on paper but garbage in practice
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just put a strong group together.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i do like the 2 system dynamic when it comes to emperorship and power control creep and such. only feel like 3 factions is bad for bgs, not so much for cyrodiil
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steelshiv wrote: »

All in on inpen.

A lot of damage from Snipes and other attacks can be completely negated by Dodge rolling and situational awareness. I know it sounds patronizing but I don't mean it that way.

If people are avoiding your snipes you're doing it wrong.
  • poietin
    poietin
    ✭✭✭
    this would have been the perfect april fools joke

"After much careful consideration, we have decided to remove AD entirely as a faction to improve Cyrodiil performance"
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I, for one, welcome this new proposal. I have never liked elves anyway, half of them are werelves and the rest are nightblades, so by all means, delete elves.
    poietin wrote: »
    this would have been the perfect april fools joke

"After much careful consideration, we have decided to remove AD entirely as a faction to improve Cyrodiil performance"

That could easily make it into patch notes any other month too. Remember the deer?
    Wheeler could also bow to bust of Burrhus Skinner and start handing out REWARDS to players who will avoid enemy players, stand still and do nothing, especially not spam any skills, to improve it even more.
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    All factions suck period